Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Cool look forward to checking your car out
  2. Thx m8. While you can get the gauge pods of course, the boost gauge is home-made. Did I inspire you to a DIY winter project for your very own oil pressure gauge? Sorry read that wrong top job
  3. Got a pal who has them I need to ask for a go in his see how it rides and we'll talk
  4. 1100 to much 500 not enough stalemate; )
  5. Come over and say hello on the svm/ cannon run stand I'll be there with my 370z and a few more tasty motors
  6. 500 quid all day long
  7. No noise from mine as yet nice and quiet
  8. Really like those gauges I might get one for oil presure
  9. Just fitted a set great pads
  10. Pigs do fly! :lol: Is nice how do many people are happy to close roads do it for me all the time
  11. Oh, and an exhaust that sounds amazing — the properly naughty sound that a car like this should make! We need a sound clip of this
  12. Keep it up great read
  13. My girlfreind asked me what i wanted for my birthday the other day ... i said jack royal wheel so look forward to seeing yours
  14. welcome not far from you
  15. so had this code thrown up again today zero sighn of any bad running when it comes up. cars running fine it tends to be 10/15 mile into driving the only thing it dose do is on start up fires up then bogs down a touch to about 500rpm then picks up again and thats it fine from there on in
  16. Was just about to say the same I really need to get a oil presure gauge set up
  17. Fair play
  18. OK pads are in and without a doubt grip harder than yellow stuff I also did engine oil and filter Aswell as the supercharger oil now here's where I have some concerns ! When I took the drain plug out of the charger line I got some water briefly then the oil which was a tad creamy where the he'll did the water get in it ??? Could it be condensation build up ?
  19. S2k good shout I'd have one love them
  20. And then I supose there is the money spent keeping them good enough condition
  21. Was chatting with my freind last night about his evo 6 tme We was chatting about how its gone up in value slightly So got me thinking what cars of today do you see being future classics?
  22. That's pants None such activities from mine quite the opposite it drives fine in fact very well But tells me is not happy lol its like a women
×
×
  • Create New...