Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Come over and say hello myself and a mate will be on on the cannon run 3000 stand as part of servern vallys stand
  2. Silver looks good against the black clean
  3. I'm using Litchfield mate he fitted it so he's servicing it Aswell makes sence as he knows what he's done so not flitting from x to y etc
  4. my brother has one and i had the ep3 the ep3 was a lot sharper on turn in and in genral .. my bro tells me you learn to make these not understear plus side sounds great inside and all the extra toys defo not slow
  5. Hi guys im coming up to another oil and filter service as doubling up now fi ! im using motul 300v 5w30 thoughts? good oil also got me thinking what other service items should i be looking at changing early or bringing forward in the schedule ? also whats minimum the discs should get to before they are changed ? thanks in advance
  6. Maybey selling to pay you back
  7. I've lost both parents to cancer early. My friends sister is in Myton hospice she's 32 Life is as brutal as it is awesome peeps just make the most of it
  8. When I die I want to be really f**king old, in bed and dreaming of all the things I love that I've already done in my long life. Yeah ideal thought there sadly don't happen to often
  9. Indeed and henceforth I shall be known as "Lord Loadsamoney". Might be cheaper and easier to shed some weight from the car first? No bothersome, unreliable and high maintenance forced induction headache to worry about? I don't know about not being reliable plenty of people done lots of miles fi if done right with good mapping High maintenance I give you that one all depends if your a get in a go man or somone who's car is a hobby and likes to tinker is all part of the fun I think
  10. Was just looking at this lol Got so much more to buy first tho. ..like insurance lol glwts
  11. Ha ha next kit to go out
  12. Cheeky beger .... you can sod off now lol Time to change your signature, you lazy git! Yeah good point
  13. Bump anyone going fi soon
  14. Cheeky beger .... you can sod off now lol
  15. That's unreal it's flat packed Rip lads. they were only having a bit of fun we all indulge in from time to time
  16. Video dosnt do it justice gm it sounds like a nas car in person 7k exahusts on it Crazy! And he can drive it lol
  17. My friends new venture cannon run 3000 In paternership with svm Top guys doing things right they even take there own tow truck lol
  18. Right now a cup of t and biscuits lmao and walking dead
  19. But you'll say it's not enough lmao
  20. So if I could send kw my corner weights they can build to spec?
  21. We can talk but you won't want to hear what I have to say lol
×
×
  • Create New...