Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I'll top mine up and let you know Mine is only just below max so must be very sensitive
  2. If anything I think its possible play in the bushes so will perhaps look at renewing those possibly with white line ones That's cool I'll post it back could you pm me your address and I'll send it
  3. Thanks for that mark Time to fit a pressure gauge then What sort of presure should you see if things are all good Also if the engine was suffering from low pressure would it give any indication engine light or anything?
  4. Yeah it stays on tho Hopefully a top up will sort it Ill report back Thanks guys
  5. No mate do you want me to send it back down If I never have to take that bumper of again it will be great Haven't had chance to drive it properly yet but seem temps are sitting more in the 30s than the 40s so I think it's had a positive effect Oil temps are up tho moving it back into the pecking order between 90 and 110 Engine coolant is staying stable at the moment which was one of my concerns with the frozenboost blocking a lot of air flow The one problem I now have the car is throwing up the traction slip light and its staying on when you pull hard I've done some reading and seems this could be related to the brake fluid being low as it also flashes the handbrake light so will top it up in the week and fingers crossed it will sort that
  6. I check my level every time I drive bit did noticed I had used a bit in europe I shall keep a very close eye on this I think it would be beyond my capabilities to be fair
  7. High guys I've had the bumper of today and installed the bigger cooler on the crash bar On hard excellaration the car is throwing up the traction slip light and it stays on My handbrake light also flashes and brake fluid is slightly below max hoping a top up sorts it but could the slip light be related Have I disturbed somthing???
  8. Is this a big job I'm a little concerned as I've noticed my oil going down a bit
  9. Halaluyah the frozen boost is in
  10. Couple of shots from the rally
  11. Question answered before I finished sorry
  12. Did I see they had pulled there euro rally again the one the moved people onto when they pulled the last one or am I thinking of another crowd
  13. Don't do credit mate never will If there still around after this little episode we'll talk
  14. Just came back from a trip was great However watch tunnel blasting if your going anywhere near the Swiss they have camera's in them and will hammer you a bit down the road one lad a 1800 euro fine for about 30/40 over They also impounded and still have an audi tt and a gtr which they are making the owners buy back or they are going to auction off They had unmarked cars on most popular passes. That been said I didn't receive any fine and if you apply the same common sence to driving there as here you'll have a great time The most fun day I had was a day that we ditched main routes and went of piste so to speak Have fun
  15. I thought about offering on these then my diff went pop
  16. Well I for one love the look of it Rob Me too
  17. Yours will sound a treat with a pipe
  18. I like that they are black blend in nice
  19. nissanman312

    Mclaren P1

    You're right, this one is much better looking +1
  20. Not really tarmac has a website and a phone number its not rocket science
  21. Why ban him then have a thred to contact him threw makes no sense Just for the record I'm not against tarmac seem silly
  22. I'm fearing the worst on this one lol
×
×
  • Create New...