Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. +1 I'll see how yours turns out
  2. Loved this car still consider getting another for the missus so I can use it
  3. Yep will do mate It's back with Horsham in a couple of weeks , as I'm getting a slight hesitation on part throttle which will be sorted then . After that ill send you a pm How's yours going? Gave mine a good clean today . Being dark in colour like yours it really shows up swirl marks . Today though I done a bit of correction work and then used poorboys black hole which really masked alot of them , pretty pleased with it . Just thought it might be some useful info for keeping yours in tip top shape after the lovely new bodywork ! I use poor boys polish and it is awesome especially on the darker coloured cars. Then dodo juice wax Car is going well but been exploring other options at present. I have an itch that needs scratching and not sure what itch it is and where it is Yep PM me mate and we can meet up and I can cry looking at your car. I know your itch I'd re direct it to a gtr or a evo somthing bends your mind in the corners My pals evo leaves me for dust in the tight stuff
  4. Can confirm invidia is great love it
  5. Jonno don't live far from me send him round lol
  6. Yes mate it is an awsome car lovely
  7. Gm on engine braking dose your bov sound like it's constantly letting presure of or dose it just dump and be done with
  8. Josh any pictures of how they mounted that bloody frozenboost
  9. I've spoken to Ian there today and he said 8 would be fine on mine However needs 370z backing plates to build on
  10. No where near as good as my review your just lazy
  11. Can't no instructions
  12. He did the same to me with the supercharger
  13. I keep getting told ferodo 2500 are better no noise and less dust but I've also herd these are loads better I've spoken to Ian at carbotech and he needs some 370z backing plates to make some up
  14. Recived mine lovely bit of work I'll get some fitted pics up soon
  15. Recived mine lovely bit of work I'll get some fitted pics up soon
  16. If your car is stock then 6 will do for spirited driving or if you push on then perhaps 8. Both are rotor friendly. I use 10 rears and 12 front. Supercharged 460bhp I like to push on So would you recommend your setup then
  17. I take it you rate them Alex I'm guessing a fast road setup is enough for me I don't track 8 or 10 compound
  18. I've been hearing about these on a mates Rs4 Can I use them are they any good ?
  19. Yeah Ian was telling me he has them running 1000bhp in there sleep on somthing like 1.5 bar unreal I think it was 4.2 tho
  20. Got my invidia in record time and hassle free 10 out of 10
  21. Also fitted this nice little catch can vented to atmosphere to release a bit of crank presure
  22. Jesus christ that's frightening where can I see this car lol
  23. Get on with it already
  24. Latest edition along with the invidia
×
×
  • Create New...