Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I like the vx220s lol
  2. That's cos it is expensive You up for a meet down at sidmouth? Check out the south west meets section ..... Bah! Not as spendy as Adrian's Titanium system IMHO those Motordyne ART pipes transformed the system, honestly it sounds amazing with them on. Sidmouth? Definitely. June is looking a bit busy already but July onwards should be okay. Cool ,think it's on the 5 th July Invidia is on and sound lovely on wot almost to quiet on low throttle kind off miss the cobra burble hmmm I'll get used to it i suppose The bonnet is on however having some small issues with the front catches where by if there screwed right up tight they don't catch I think they want spacing a bit I'll play tomorrow with a fresh head anyone with any knowledge on this feel free to chime in
  3. Ahh now we know why he wants a gtr lol
  4. Hey if we all liked the same thing how boring would the world be
  5. I think quaife more than likely holds a bit more heratige behind the name That's bassed on the fact that I don't really recognise kazz so this means not a lot lol
  6. Yeah art pipes are going to have to wait I'm spent out
  7. Think they did black rose as well
  8. Car drives as normal unless pushed Very much maintains its character If you imagine your z just amplified Your welcome to a run in mine if you concider it in future
  9. Gave the blower her first oil change today
  10. Ahh yeah daily mine is just fun car saying that I do 10000 fun miles a year
  11. And I did it and love it
  12. I know I've gone with the invidia just to let you know I went out with a member the other day and liked the sound of it so I'll try it out for a bit
  13. Don't know who I bother sometimes . Me...I've got a Stillen....I mentioned it earlier in this thread I'm not supercharged but here's a review if you're interested. Will and Colin are also fans of the Stillen. It's not overly loud but a great exhaust. If you don't run stock cats you can expect some rasp but nothing as loud as you currently seem to have. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83723-my-nismo-given-the-cobra-and-stillen-treatment/ Sorry my bad
  14. Don't know who I bother sometimes . Me...I've got a Stillen....I mentioned it earlier in this thread I'm not supercharged but here's a review if you're interested. Will and Colin are also fans of the Stillen. It's not overly loud but a great exhaust. If you don't run stock cats you can expect some rasp but nothing as loud as you currently seem to have. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83723-my-nismo-given-the-cobra-and-stillen-treatment/ Sorry my bad
  15. Bump Holding on to frozenboost for now Rest still going
  16. Fail
  17. I think josh bobbyborder on here had some used going
  18. It all depends if you like tinkering Aswell I've just been out and done the first oil change on the blower and enjoyed doing it. a very small job granted But it's all about the whole playing with the car thing Aswell keeping it tip top If you can't be bothered with doing that sort of stuff oem is the way
  19. Flyboy was working on this
  20. I shall have to try one
  21. Anyway I'm going of topic lol
×
×
  • Create New...