Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Sounding good for the invidia
  2. Amuse for invidia money winning Day dreaming again? Yeah why not
  3. Amuse for invidia money winning
  4. Yep cheers SHEZZA. Berks de-Cats & Invidia Gemini exhaust system on my FI 350Z. If you listen in this video below that Chris recorded of my car on track you can hear the lovely sound it makes over everything else as I accelerate off from Quarry corner. [media] [/media] The thing is my Zed passed the static sound test at Castle Combe (was 92dB@ 4.5K rpm from 0.5mtr) but after I had been on circuit one of the marshals pulled me aside into the sound testing area again as my Zed had made 102dB on a flyby dB test passed the pit lane. Does get loud on full chat so worth bearing in mind although I love it as it's fairly subtle when driving normally but then when you go WOT it really shouts. Car all warmed up after a drive so just a bit of static revving up on the driveway below. [media] [/media] That sounds lovely what's it like at cruise on the motorway between say 60/90 three cobra is OK on the motorway above 3 thousand And pulling up the the gears between 2/3 thousand revs this is were mine booms a bit now with the decats Sounds nice on wot though it's has to otherwise what's the point
  5. Hi guys Right as you know I've gone fi and so far is awesome I just coverd my first 700 mile on a weekend in the lakes I love the setup the car flys apart from my cobra what was a bearable nice deep tone is now a bit to loud with the decats Such a shame as it was so nice on the na setup so this will be coming off and getting cleaned ready for Sale My question to the fi guys is what setup you got don't get me wrong I don't want anything to quiet just nothing to boomy in the car I'm leaning towards invidia to pair with my invidia decats but open to options Thoughts please guys
  6. You just spent about 5 grand on race logic traction control lol I've done loads of times
  7. I had a ctr with no air con I loved that car bit absolutely hated it when it was hot didn't even want to go near it
  8. Yeah I got that one Aswell
  9. What cars that taken from
  10. I think the diff will be for me before coilovers
  11. Is it a direct fit Kev
  12. Good to here
  13. Its a 6 tme
  14. Really interesting to hear that He's quite happy with what they did for him This tuning game is a nightmare tho is all bassed on people's bad experience and opinions which is very confusing for the masses The last guy who mapped it is a top rated tuner on the mlr and did a right bodge job so you get my drift
  15. What's wrong with the grinder
  16. Yep ecutec have finished with it is made 460bhp fly wheel on a concervative tune And they have done 4 maps Also ajustable traction control so should be ready satarday But I'm away so probably get it early next week
  17. Yeah they seem a sound bunch he just had a bit of map check really after a few mods so nothing major but seem to know there stuff
  18. Had an awesome day out today in my mates evo I really do love this car its great fun. The small ones are dyno video he made 375bhp and about the same tourqe
  19. If it was me if pay the extra and have piece of mind that is been rebuilt by someone on here who you can trust IMO the extra money ain't worth the hassle of finding out you bought a duff Stress is bad for you
  20. Them you will buy a gtr lol
  21. Yes keep posting good info for others
  22. Cheers mate The filters have been reserved pending payment later so just the sandwich plate left When I get my car back from Litchfield got a few other bits but I shall pop them up then
  23. Good to hear your thoughts on the diff they're is a couple of us in hear trying to decide if it's a good move or not I have put the arb on my 370z and its great now I think worth it for sure
×
×
  • Create New...