Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Hey if the car comes back with a good reliable setup I'm happy all I can do is wait
  2. Ok little update I've spoken to Ian and he said he's hoping to fire up tomorrow and start mapping satarday and Monday He had said that ecutec have strongly recommended that he doesn't fit the fuel return system as all the ecu calculations Are based on the existing fuel setup don't quote me on that as I'm not technically minded but he said somthing like that So I'll not be back in the car until another week yet
  3. I'm selling my hks ones shortly only been in a few months
  4. 750 and he's got a deal lol you have just been sacked as torqen negotiator lol
  5. I think the diff is going to come before coils for me I did quite like the handling in mine until I went out in my mates evo the other day spoils me every time
  6. http://m.mishimoto.co.uk/compact-baffled-oil-catch-can-2-port.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwmLipBRC59O_EqJ_E0asBEiQATYdNhyseh35iMuRK86zHF0cTSZeDoX4YYLWmfdSBj4PaFRcaAt3B8P8HAQ Did you buy those?
  7. That's going to be a right weapon
  8. My mpss felt like that until they had a few mile up them
  9. Lol Glad nobody was hurt cars can be replaced
  10. You going to need tuning again then dom? I might have to get a set if my ears bleed with mine If I ever get it back; )
  11. Interested to see how much quieter it is
  12. Wow massive thred revival can someone link me to the suitable bits for an fi 370z please for pcv
  13. Hmm you would think so wouldn't you lol Hoping for Saturday mate and hoping the sun stays out
  14. No no mate cash only for me I might blow lots of money but only if it is mine to blow lol
  15. Love the way this sits need to get mine on some coils once I've recoverd finance wise from the supercharger
  16. Nope very very slow process I belevie there are guys off so there struggling with work loads and haven't done this kit before so steady seems to be the way it's going Saying that I am expecting it back Saturday afternoon I think 9.5 days is enough Those fitting never were found mate I think they lost Them
  17. Question people? and this is a hypthetical question when having a install such as this done what guarantee if any should the work being done by the garage carry ??
  18. no josh it hasnt gone in! costs were spiraling so ive gone with the cardbord one that stillen sent out to get things done just had an offer from a freind to help with mocking up some brackets so should get it in when back from litchfeild
  19. Good to here John enjoy Germany stay safe
  20. Yes. But this might be because it was touching the diff. I intend to drive it a bit and decide. I just want a better sound, not a louder one! I bet it does great at the moment .... But you sound like me , can't put up with a droney loud exhaust . It's a tough one as in the good weather with the windows down and out for a blast , you can't beat a loudish exhaust ( as long as it's a nice tone) in the end I've put on a miltek and couldn't be happier . Quite enough not to drone but loud enough to know you have an sports car. Have you got it back from jez yet? What's your numbers and how does it feel if so ? I'm with you I think being over 30 dose that to you wroth the noise hope mine isn't too bad it wasn't massively loud anyway so hope I can cope
  21. Is yours a bit loud now then mate
  22. Is yours a 350 or a 70? Josh is in a 50 I'm in a 70 That's right ... I'm poorer than you By the time this lot is done I doubt it lol
×
×
  • Create New...