Ok so as expected I've had my first dilemma with the installation today here goes
I have spoken with Ian at Lichfield today and he asked me about the injectors that adrian suplied he said they don't plug stright in like the gtr injectors that he had on the shelf would. Therfore meaning no cutting and joing wires.
He said the I d injectors I have with the kit are no doubt great kit but he would be happier using the gtr ones as they plug stright in ie no diy wiring
He is also confident and doesn't have any worries that the gtr injectors will be running well within they're capabilities ie not maxt out he says he tunes gtr to 600 bhp happy on those
I trust ian is doing this for the right reasons and it will be fine
However I also Trust adrian spec's this injector set up for best results
All this = a confused me lol
On the other hand I have put my car into a very reputable tuner and I Trust litchfield wouldn't be doing anything that would ultimately be detrimental to the car
This moding is stressfull lol