Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I hear what your saying I just don't fully understand it! If your telling me it can help longevity for a small price them has to be worth it I guess Like wise I've not enough mechanical savy to understand what's best so I've spoken to Lichfield and there going to do somthing for me when installing and tuning the car/kit All this info is great tho
  2. I hear what your saying I just don't fully understand it! If your telling me it can help longevity for a small price them has to be worth it I guess
  3. I'm going for an old coke bottle
  4. deliver it! god you getting lazy already
  5. im going with mouthwash because it saves me money and stops my head hurting............until the next thing
  6. im at a loss with this one i have a freind that runs an evo and an old uno turbo that hes done an complete nut and bolt restoration on and he said i dont need one of these then other say i do
  7. Yeah Just throw It on lol Can see how much I know
  8. Just get one of those dom and be done lol Could the ping be from the tune
  9. Oh bit far for me
  10. Where's he based?
  11. Badly need to get my 370z done it makes me cringe when it's clean can see lots of swirls in it
  12. Saw this the weekend rip to the spectators that lost there life very sad
  13. My old ctr and mates s2k were lovely for that
  14. I'm going to fit mine When I can afford it I have a good mate who is great at this stuff tho and access to a ramp is the best way to learn just have to take your time
  15. Good points here I'll have to watch this one
  16. You went with a different one didn't you kev what was it and is there much difference
  17. Yeah he was to be fair lol
  18. That's sound awesome I'm chomping at the bit to see what your thoughts of the diff are
  19. That is lovely going on my list I think although I haven't even supercharged my z yet so Maybey a good one for when I need more than 2 seats
  20. When are you getting yours done? BTW I read in the manual that you shouldn't start the car when the engine block is less than 25F (bloody Americans, they mean -4 C) as the supercharger may seize. See 'important cold weather information'. Hmmmmmm. We've not had a winter that cold here but wowzers. Would need a warm garage or a block heater! Goes in to Lichfield on satarday mate not wanting to wish my life away but I can't wait
  21. I'm sure there fine mate just that rad they sent me is pretty ropey and damaged in places
  22. I've got to get a drive see what all the fuss is about
  23. Dom you just gave me a heart attack I thought that thred was going to be Ever wonder whats left when a supercharger blows up lol
  24. With the manifolds it'll always be a bit louder, but I certainly wouldn't be changing them out as they will give the best power is you chose to remap in the future From what I have heard the Miltek is about the quietest you can get other than OEM, but it has a nice tone. I went in a 370z with a Miltek and was not a fan but it was supercharged so that will make a difference
×
×
  • Create New...