Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Well that picks it's feet up we'll now I really can't wait for mine
  2. Goliton® Bluetooth Car Code Reader Compatible with Android / Droid / Torque Support OBD2
  3. NDS III is for 2007 onwards I've got this and can't get it to connect?
  4. Scratch that don't think the supply nissan
  5. http://www.revolution247.com/suspension-coilover-kits
  6. I had all those doubts they pass
  7. You getting rid of the zed brillo
  8. sounds nice whats that difuser evo r?
  9. I would love to dude ...... I'm on thin ice at the mo with my wife as I dropped the S Bomb ( supercharger ) into conversation the other day while chatting to her about the new bed/ carpet/wallpaper/cabinets she had bought ....... I'm glad I wasn't in kicking distance !! hang on new bed carpet wallpaper and cabenets that so = supercharger shame dude doms coming aswell
  10. he wants a budget cobra like me
  11. cool im just thinking it would be good to monitor afr and oil pressure but i dont realy want gauges everwhere i have oil temp and coolant temp so thats somthing
  12. is it possible to view afr oil pressure etc from these apps ??
  13. Sounds Good I'll look into this
  14. SOLD!!!!! mods please lock
  15. i was reading on 370z.com us fourum today like i say im non the wiser i was just looking into it as i like the idea
  16. what short shifter do you have ? ive been reading about them damaging syncro in gearbox? havent a clue how they work please explain car looks awsome btw
  17. gathering dust here.....anyone......going cheep
  18. This is true. Hopefully he'll find something soon. Very worrying being unemployed. sure he will thanks for the bump gm is he in that line of work mate
  19. Thanks mate very kind like i say long shot but you never know what people do for a living
  20. Hi guys one of my best mates has been made redundant hes a senior authorised person on 11kv distribution and has spent the past 20 years with the likes of western power etc anyone in here in that line of work and know of any jobs going ?? like i said long shot but he has a house and 3 nippers to keep so worth a shot thanks guys
×
×
  • Create New...