Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. All good points Apreciate it Other option is I start a demolition company rape loads of steel and buy my dream gtr lol I can dream
  2. http://aamcompetition.com/if-3476-aam-competition-borgwarner-twin-turbocharger-system-presale-application.html
  3. I enjoy the demolition as I drive the heavy plant it's a change of lifestyle I guess I'm looking for but obviously need to earn also Apreciate the ideas guys
  4. The 370z is a pig at times
  5. I grew up around my father owning his own business And would love to follow that Leeds he sadly passed before I had chance But you just know when a change is on the cards I recon
  6. I currently work in demolition industry and it pays well however spend a lot of time working away from home and don't enjoy that so much hence the want for a change. I'm going to apply to jlr but also think I would love to own my own business and like the idea of detailing cars. I think I'm going to take a couple of years trying to find out what I want to do for the rest of my life So anybody want to teach me the detailing game or have any suggestions Random topic I know but I'm sat in a boring hotel room contemplating lol
  7. If you want the best all rounder long distance car 370z If you want pure fun less comfort s2k I've had both and there both awesome in the own right
  8. Wow
  9. I'm over the mooooooooooooon With mine hope you feel the same improvement
  10. Yeh do it no questions its great worth every penny
×
×
  • Create New...