Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I'd love to do it 370z bit don't think I'd see change out of 10g How dose the gearbox etc cope would that need upgradin?
  2. I know what you mean it's one of the things that makes me happy each time I get out in the Z and you can't put a price on that feeling
  3. How dose it cope with the extra power/tourqe? is it nice and drivable?
  4. I've just popped in for a read I'm going again before I get some crazy zeditis
  5. I love Fridays when I Park The van up and get back in the Z reminds me how nice and sharp it is
  6. I've got one its ass gets a tampering
  7. how do the k3 perform?
  8. Thanks for your advise mitz an I are looking into the best route for me I think I'll be starting with arb,s And going from there
  9. What sort of money was that setup if you don't mind me asking
  10. These go the 370z or just 350
  11. ^ kind of wish mine was silver from a styling point of view
  12. I so wish I was good with the spanners and had the knowledge to do this sort of stuff looks awesome
  13. I had a set off those on my civic type r felt like jelly horrible
  14. I agree If you do have it buy a disc lock
  15. Good pictures mate
×
×
  • Create New...