Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. its the thatchem one yeah thats the problem dont have key number or the key and the lock is locked
  2. ive decided i want to start using my old disclock and have found i have lost the keys and the lock is in the locked position i have the product number on the back of the lock im wondering if anyone knows a way of me getting it re locked maybey or replacment keys ?
  3. still plenty of time to join us on rico wendy your more than welcome 100 pound of the price now aswell as i have 4 cars coming this trip looks great as well as it involves the chance for a bit of snow action offers there
  4. Could be game for the b pillars also
  5. If your very precise with your sticking on I'd say no But I see your point
  6. Pretty good to be fair mate you are sticking something to your mirror but all lines up nice I'm quite happy with them
  7. Right guys I put these on as a little taster into whether I liked carbon against my black car in short I quite like it if tastefully done here some pictures your comments are welcome of course View Album, http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/library/carbon%20mirrors
  8. Stunning I Love the new seats they have
  9. I'd be up for joining you guys were only doing rico as we're first timers and seems a good crack But I'm always up for drives so are lots of my pals
  10. can buy more carbon then
  11. dude i hope that it is ok for you but all i herd isnt good i have done a couple of rico sunday drivers days and there well organised and on those days met people that have done there euro trips and couldnt speak highly enough of them check out there face book page as i know there out there now reserching routes and hotels they pride themselves on running a good trip there a top bunch and i dont think just shy of grand is that much for 6 days with 4 and 5 star hotels also as we had a few cars booking we got a little discount whatever you do i hope it goes well and you enjoy
  12. I have herd some bad things about the pure rally and the whole organisation of the trips Don't quote me just saying! I'm doing the rico rally seem a far more professional set up
  13. yeah awsome love to see them im going to fit some carbon mirror covers sat to see how the carbon sits with the black! if i like it i may go for a few more bits
  14. sounds like a good way to get rid of old stock to me
  15. So your front splitter is also a fang cover Andy?
  16. Should have some pictures on Saturday hopefully
  17. Nissan gave me one with auto on loan I loved it even was tempted to get one then I got back in my manual and gave my head a shake lol The place I did really like the auto was of the mark just twist and go
  18. Are you getting the side skirts & rear bumper too? Either way, the 2015 Nismo looks incredible imo, I hope you go ahead with this! Now that with a charger would be some motor í ½í¸€
  19. its been tree huged
  20. I don't know what sort of price your looking at but if it's a 370z is say 14 15 thousand upwards Get a good used one from nissan with warranty I had a few little problems with mine as it was a Nissan used car it was sorted no problems
  21. You can't go wrong from there...enjoy the first roundabout how do you get on with alighnment
  22. I'll try them as long as the fits quality.
  23. Nice love it fancy a bit of carbon to But coilovers are on my santa list
  24. Init
×
×
  • Create New...