Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. There is a Nissan hpc colliers on the warick Road Acocks Green ie gtr 370z nissan dealers But to be honest if your not worried about nissan history I'd use a good specialist like cougar store I've used both and get a better customer service of cougar store
  2. that would be fantastic im always around your way with work so ill do that for sure like i say this isnt if but when just need to sort a few things first do you know what your lead time is guys ? lots of updates please
  3. guys id love to join you but i woulndnt be having my kit fitted untill later in the year! so ill have to hope adrian will offer me the same great price a few months down the line im sure i will do it just cant do it this evening i need to get this europe trip out the way first it aint cheep
  4. sound try tarmac where these came from
  5. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94503-370z-carbon-mirror-covers-for-sale/page__hl__%2Bcarbon+%2Bmirror+%2Bcovers take a look there if your in a 370
  6. 370 0r 350 i have my 370 ones for sale
  7. id like to report peer presure
  8. im off to consult the bank are those not already on your z? as above im of to consult the bank
  9. ^Can't say fairer than that
  10. You only have to look at doms car I think he's done 10.000 mile trouble free so far on the stillen kit without oil cooler uprated sump or intercooler if that's not a good advert for our engines I don't know what I wouldn't go without the cooling so in theory with a good tune it should be fine
  11. Our trip in Europe in June 60 cars 2000 miles with 4 of my best mates and our girlfreinds can't wait oh and foo fighters concert 2 days before we leave
  12. Is not all about going flat out all of the time is about being in the car you love and those times when you get to squeeze on the throttle now and again Actually if we're going down that road there's no need for any more than about 250 bhp really that's more than enough to get us all from a to b plenty quick enough
  13. Ha ha yes it did Going to later in the year for me mate I'm afraid when I see what the tax man thinks I'm owed for my rebate Unless that group buy comes in silly; )
  14. Same lol got so much planned upto June tho where we go round Europe in car for a week I think it will be after that Hopefully get a look at doms set up between now and then also
  15. That's about the gist of it mate
  16. sti was one of the cars i drove just before i decided it was the 370 i wanted it was the last one tho not this latest version my freind has an tme evo 6 its awsome getting on a bit now tho and not a long distance motor
  17. The thing is we all go through fads sometimes, ...you know things like wanting a 1/5th scale RC car, buying it, spending a grand on parts modifying it, play with it for a few months followed by it sitting unused on a shelf for a year or two before being sold at a loss on eBay or similar. You just need to make sure this isn't a fad or something you'll regret. I wanted to supercharge my last car which was an EP3 Civic Type R ~ I decided against it though as putting the standard 200bhp odd through the front wheels was about all it could handle. I'd say anything over 250bhp and it would have ruined the drive of the car. When I got my Zed and discovered that it could be supercharged it was pretty much on my mind for most of the time as I knew it was a very capable car. 6 Months or so in to my ownership I started buying parts and before I knew it I was at the stage where I either stopped, sold the parts I had bought already or just went for it. I decided to go for it as "you only live once". I know I'm not going to keep the Zed forever as there are so many other cars I want to experience but that's just life isn't it, ...you never know what somethings going to be like until you experience it for yourself. i also came from an ep3 type r had it 7 years loved it i think i should test drive lots of cars in this price range and then ill know i guess if the z stays or goes
  18. ah yeah great stuff see you there
  19. its not just about straight line speed no i doubt that tvr would be me i tried a few cars before i went for the 370z i wanted that bit of refinement for long distance but still fun handling wise
  20. thats fairly impresive what would you get for say 20\25 grand thanks that would be awesome if im ever near your end of the country. from what i can see a good gtr is around 40g i dont think unless i make a hell of a lot of money in the future i will ever have that money sadly im with you on that one i cant see me changing any time soon. and yeah i love lots of cars but then when i look at the price of them although mine with a sc setup will be coming close to 30g spent
  21. i can see you live life in the fast lane bud fair play
  22. This ^^^! I've a few years on you and can honestly say do these things while you can as life soon runs out. Had I not had the need for 4 seats I would have f/i the 370as the HR engine is pretty bullet proof and many running reliably in the States with up to 600bhp on standard internals. Bottom end is more or less GTR hence the build is well up to a mean s/c or turbo(s) addition. thanks colin i guess the missus can have the family car if we have nippers
×
×
  • Create New...