Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. whats the price minus oil cooler and oil filter
  2. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/Screenshot_2015-02-07-13-35-45_zpsh4rpiveq.png Got the missus to do mine
  3. You got a pressure gauge in the 50 then? Don't think the 70 has one
  4. I had this diagnosed by nissan as fuel sender replacement done on waranty Now it's happening again can't be bothered to go back more hassle than its worth
  5. Cool glad it's coming together is he still rolling in a German whip
  6. Hey dom is reg back on the road:)
  7. Did you test drive? I'm baffled how anyone can be so down on these awesome cars! It's beginning to sound like you regret your purchase. No way mines awesome I love it
  8. I find the upRev map 3 to twitchy the 2nd map is enough it all gets a bit jerky after that in relation to your comment of unbalancing the car
  9. I've been reading mostly on the American fourums that taking this off on the 370z makes the clutch feel a lot better!! anyone done it and can confirm or deny this?
  10. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    Mine were 800 fitted local place
  11. Bump there heading to ebay shortly
  12. Got the oil cooler bit today give me time lol Still need a ride in one lol
  13. Where's The best place to order a new oil filter opie?
  14. http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/car/20150204_210612_zpsu54rw64b.jpg So this arrived today well chuffed
  15. would they be bigger than the 370z sport brake
  16. Good to see lads
  17. My oil cooler has just landed on the door according to the missus Ohhhh love car parts day
  18. Bump bump boxed up ready to go
  19. How much are these new?
  20. Nice car if you got couple of kids. .... I haven't I'm out
  21. I wouldn't kick it out of bed
  22. I'm going on an organised trip but would love to just roll with it free lance What would you say you spent on acomadation
  23. Maybey lol My main reason for the cooler is my week in Europe think it's going to get some stick But yeah its good for some track action now
×
×
  • Create New...