Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Yeah that's where mine was bought and fitted top man If your ever near the middlands and need a listen just let me know
  2. Yes, I've been looking at 350s but this was so cheap that I was tempted... Not always but you tend to get what you pay for but good luck whatever you go for
  3. Personaly wouldn't risk it it would take the fun away from owning it if it turned out to be a rotten one get a very nice late 350 for that money aswell
  4. did you see my video mate
  5. I think its telling you it wants to stay mate
  6. Found the 370z one for 414 at best so far
  7. Wow any 370z ones at that price im about to order one
  8. There's some videos on there mate
  9. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/library/car
  10. There you go put your headphones on tho to really here it Anyone close to me is welcome to have a listen if they want
  11. Gives you an idea of how it looks
  12. From what I saw at the show and what I know if mine it has 5 inch rolled tip which look like oem but a little bigger one of the reasons I went for it The last thing I wanted was an aftermarket look The sound is anything but oem it's a treat everyone says how good it sounds
  13. Mines on until it falls off I love it
  14. Anyone any good with photo shop can't find any pictures with the 11 or 3 on 370z
  15. Anything feels meh after the z so I'd go with the reliability of the Honda
  16. Clutch sounds great mines a pig to fether of the mark
  17. I need to do some more mods lol
  18. Couple of mates have these they look great
  19. When you have changed the exhaust I can guarantee you won't use anything other than 'S' Mode bit off topic but dose s mode do anything other than syncro rev match?
  20. the roof has had it! its asbestos sheets so its the lime in the cement thats staining ive got a bed sheet over it at the moment which helps and as long as i keep the wax build up on the paint it dosnt seem to be to bad but i see your piont with the cover scratching my mate has a fleece lined one on his evo
  21. I really miss mine might have to get my missus one now lol Enjoy
  22. Looking for a good outdoor cover for the 370z mine is garaged but roof leaks and stains the paint
  23. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    You will
  24. nissanman312

    MPSS price

    I didn't pay twice lol
×
×
  • Create New...