Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Looks great not a clue what i would need if just lowering a bit tho
  2. There system was down when I called he put me on to one of there dealers he seemed savy well find out Thursday
  3. I phoned them this morning and ordered the thermostatic plate to go with there 370z kit? Don't know the part number
  4. Mine was 100 but I changed the thermostat think there about 12 quid either way is better price happy days
  5. I'm open to an offer drop me a PM if you want like I say there as new so somewhere near that would be nice
  6. I've just placed an order went for a 93 degree thermostat rather than the 85 thought it might get a bit cool
  7. no problem at all ill call them in the morning and confirm thanks for the help :teeth:
  8. ohh dear i just orderd the one gm linked no bother ill call them i the morning and change it
  9. Thanks guys ill order that now got to love this forum it costs me a lot sometimes! but dam thats a nice saving
  10. Yes genuine Mishimoto parts with XX@mishimoto.com email address. just ordered one it shows the thermostatic plate is that part of the kit? my bad it shows a sandwich plate dont say thermostatic
  11. Yes genuine Mishimoto parts with XX@mishimoto.com email address. just ordered one it shows the thermostatic plate is that part of the kit?
  12. thats it im on it
  13. is this the same seller?
  14. http://s1283.photobu...eru7jz.mp4.html shame about the wind noise but you can hear it on high revs! and also how its nice and calm at low revs for want to chill
  15. http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/Nicholas_Hollingsworth/library/carbon%20mirrors Some pictures Fitted
  16. Hi guys you may have seen I had these from tarmac to see how the carbon looked against the black before I spent big on splitters etc To be honest it was a bit lost against the black and think it would look better against a silver or blue anything that shows the carbon a bit more really I payed 75 for them a few months back so looking for a little back there as new not marked at all You would just need to apply some new 3m tape to pop them on your car
  17. Totally agree I drive a horrible bipper van all week it makes the z so nice
  18. https://m.facebook.com/sundaydriversnorthwest
  19. Last one we went on was great with all sorts of awesome cars and people
  20. I've never driven the 350 but have the 370z I wasn't quite happy until I had the cobra fitted then had the upRev and then roll bars now I love it is just right now
  21. Mine has random pop's more since the upRev
  22. I know jaz 350 is at Gaydon
  23. How do you remove fat from a zed? In most cases I guess you start with the driver. Lol was going to say get out of it
  24. family live in leicester and mates in notts so often up there! cheers for the offer Anytime bud just give me a shout
×
×
  • Create New...