Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. i always found them good untill i got zeditis
  2. so im thinking of the supercharger for the 370 but just cant decide in my mind it goes a bit like this argument for it would been pretty dam quick id leave looking standard for the sleeper look think it would make me smile a lot and thats a good thing right? you dont see lots of 370s around and especially not fi so it would be fairly un common cars are one of my biggest interests and spend a lot of time out with freinds driving and talking about cars im sure there are lots of others that i cant think of right now. arguments against its not cheep as you guys know ! i payed a lot for the car and would hate to damage the engine.is it possible to achieve near oem reliability ? i like to drive the car a lot ive done 10,000 a year since ive had it. weekend use and road trips mainly so reliability would be a concern the other thing that goes threw my mind is what car i could get for the cost of my car plus the work ie my pal just got a nice m3 for that money and its good! also if i get bored in a few years ive spent my money on this! which i wont get back! granted i can save it back sure but you get my drift and then a big part of me says sod it you only live once with both my parents going so young i know just how short life can be I dont know what im looking for from this post just wanted to put my thoughts out to you guys for feedback
  3. what pipe work would be needed for the frozen boost intercooler ?
  4. my mate has just got an e92 m3 payed 17 for it ! however it has 90000 on it fbmwsh tho
  5. Good effort
  6. Come on look closely .............. Still not see it??? The Number Plate has changed Still not seeing it sorry
  7. That porker looks fairly special there
  8. Great stuff glad your happy with it
  9. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201502120904690/sort/atcustom/postcode/cv77nb/radius/1501/make/NISSAN/model/GT-R/price-from/500/page/1/usedcars Guy I know selling his is a beautiful example
  10. Awesome they'd look good on mine lol what are they
  11. really smart glwts
  12. That's all lost on me as I'm not computer literate but I have a freind that can translate lol
  13. I would prefer this to gauges everywhere
  14. http://i37.tinypic.com/30tnx3s.jpg
  15. Any sign of a group buy breaking out
  16. Yeah I'm toying with very subtle tints and a smoked alloy for the stealthy look
  17. I think all that looks awesome wish I'd gone for a colour that contrasting colours stood out on
  18. What for temp?
  19. I'm back and forth like a yo yo would love to have a look at yours one day as it's the kit I would be having Going Europe in June so I won't do it before that I don't want any complications before that trip thinking Maybey towards the end of the year should have all the money saved then:)
  20. Good news I bet it will feel like a rocket
  21. Struggling to link it is just 370z on Facebook is closed group just add yourself if your interested This is the picture I saw
  22. Yeah ill fish it out
×
×
  • Create New...