Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I agree you know when your taking the biscuit
  2. So your saying no need for the race logic traction control
  3. OK mate look forward to hearing what you come up with! Did you find the tourqe ap had an AFR gauge ?
  4. Got any further with this flyboy I've got my obd plugged in and had a play with tourqe but that's as far as I went lol
  5. My mates mom has one of these very nice
  6. Just checked my old ep3 seems it's still around or at least the plate is lol
  7. But what have you bought is the big question ........... Nothing just yet
  8. Probably thought you were special. ha ha Or stupid lol my pal on his cbr 600 struggles to leave my mate in his tme evo until it's dead straight
  9. Probably thought you were special. ha ha Or stupid lol
  10. Oh yeah for sure lol be nice to be somewhere near He gave me the thumbs up for trying lol
  11. Yeah anti roll bars are an awesome cheep mod I can't wait to go down this route I just had my ass handed to me by a motorbike might not be such a walk over next time lol
  12. I went out in a 370z with a gtm sc kit on it he broke traction slightly in 2nd on a damp Road at full throttle But didn't seem to struggle to much after that Who's drives flat out in this weather anyway for me it would be high days and holidays that way it would stay a novelty
  13. Thank you
  14. Can anyone point me in the right direction off an obd reader that I can connect to my android device is it possible for me to damage anything playing with this
  15. I bet that feels good looks so sweet
  16. Do you struggle putting the power down now
  17. Been promised a spin in that beast on the 8th Regie looks awesome dom love the clean look aswell
  18. fair enough is this just for maps cameras etc or is it a whole new operating system?
  19. Ok mate Speak soon
  20. Oh jesus lol I'm in Meriden didn't even realise you were so close
  21. Well if doms still after it I'm more than happy to go 3 ways mate?
  22. don't mind chiping in if you want to send them round how much are they
  23. Hi mate I've not looked at this for a while anyone know where there at?
×
×
  • Create New...