Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. He told me the other day the gtr is staying 100% standard he's had enough of modding:)lol
  2. And how good at it you are can't beat TORQEN for customer service lol
  3. Every night buying stuff of you lol
  4. if I saw an instructor free Id definitely go out with him Fag says you wanting to hold hands and order a supercharger
  5. my dad used to belt me when i told porkeys
  6. its a real shame i love the show but all good things come to an end its just life
  7. Got mine to connect today, with same obd dongle as you I think. I don't know where I'm going wrong I'll have to have a play later
  8. your doing beter than me i cant get to connect lol
  9. whos is the blue stillen 370
  10. im up for joining in with a training day 100% shall we start a thred?
  11. nissanman312

    370z wanted

    There's been a couple of beautiful ones on here lately don't know if they're gone now Good luck
  12. Dom any idea of cost I think I'm definitely going to do somthing like this when the supercharger goes on
  13. any of these for the 370 chris?
  14. Chris Harris on Cars - Mercedes C63 AMG bi-turbo road & track test.:
  15. You would say this has helped then? I was thinking of doing this on the 370Z as I'm going FI ? Want sure if it helped or was a gimic
  16. I guess if the lip on the pan isn't any thicker then shouldn't be an issue
  17. Thanks adrian apricate the feedback
  18. Also do we know what size these bolts are surly we can get somthing orderd within uk
  19. Ok cool keep us posted mate just don't want to run in to to many install problems at the installer and delay things Thanks
  20. http://www.the370z.c...ing-option.html bit of info for 370z owners going with the gredy pan also adrian do we need this? http://shop.cj-motorsports.com/CJM-Fuel-Pump-Install-Kit-CJM370zFPI.htm
  21. Awesome thred great mods I love those lights and that steering wheel looks the mutts
×
×
  • Create New...