Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Looking into the oil cooler for the 370z do I need and special oil filter or do the normal nissan ones fit the plate?
  2. So is there any issues with going bigger with the wheels? And are they available in a 19
  3. Mines fine on the 70 no catching
  4. Ha I work in demolition for a reason
  5. I'll take the cv2 at the CV1 price lol Doesn't it throw the traction control out when bigger fitted can they be had it standard size although at least I could bin the spacers
  6. I might have a ride up and see what goes on
  7. I'll be in clapped out club lol
  8. I struggled with mine at times I seem to have go used to it now tho
  9. Is there some sort of callender you guys work to for your track days or any particular company you use? So you guys know that you will plan ahead for people's commitments etc?
  10. Looks good brillo good find
  11. Yeah I Thought so I was think 2 tops and that's being generous
  12. Spotted it a couple of time now nice 370z were doing the demolition works next door
  13. http://www.caricle.co.uk/detail/Used-2003-BMW-330ci/sSSxJoTmxSEJEoSSJsm.html Thoughts on this seems a lot a 3g I thought bit opinions?
  14. I really fancy an ep3 type r I've owned one and there awesome little fun cars but the lads are insisting on rwd personally I'm not that bothered my mate never lost me in his s2k when I had it
  15. no were all sorts of shapes and sizes
  16. just wondering whats the amount of oil needed for changing the diff and gearbox oil thanks
  17. Great stuff we've found a nice one with a roll cage and suspension on already but there's a few already after it so we'll keep looking
  18. Hi guys myself and 2 others are going 3 ways on a track car My question for you is will I fit in a mx5 and be able to drive it properly or do we need to look else where
  19. When is new z expected?
  20. I've herd cat d training is good as well think there more up the middlands tho
  21. Not really seeing the car to be honest chick with a ....
×
×
  • Create New...