Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I'm fairly sure the guy on here that re-trims steering wheels has re-shaped steering wheels for members. I remember someone having the bottom part of the wheel flattened out. Not that long ago I think and no way near this price either
  2. Lol
  3. http://m.ebay.com/itm/161409726942?_mwBanner=1 Spotted this earlier hefty price tho
  4. Anti roll bars great place to start
  5. Oh yeah and if it has the rolled tips looks just like oem bit with more meet:)
  6. Take the cobra mine sounds epic everyone loves it sound is nice and deep
  7. 2010 370z gt? And would it benefit from a better one?
  8. Call me a rubbish driver but I only ever really use 8/10ths on our roads anyway But I get what he's saying especially about the gearbox
  9. I love Chris harris videos but he doesn't much like the 370zToyota GT86 / Scion FR-S v Nissan 370Z v Used Por…:
  10. I have have mpss all round awesome grip even in today's weather
  11. Might go for this next change won't be for a little while tho
  12. I didn't get any I think 350 z did and I know my mate Did when he gets them over to me I'll pop them up
  13. Got stuck behind a couple of cars. I was heading for home at that point so no problem. Thanks for a great day out! Ah cool Nice to meet you
  14. No worries I really debated it myself but paid off in the end but totally get your concerns it was slippy in places
  15. 350Z sorry if we lost you at then end:(
  16. Hey guys had an awesome time today thanks to everyone that came and those that didn't hopefully see you next time I'll definitely be back down in better weather .all in all tho great day and really managed to get some good runs in in places
  17. At the worst it will be a nice mini meet lol Hopefully nice drive tho to I'm not planning on going mental just spirited driving will be fine:)
  18. Yeah there's a good hard frost here I went out today and it was Ok but then it is more built up here I think that was brillomasters idea of meeting at 11 to give things a chance to thaw a little hopefully not a wasted trip it was dry and mild last week when I planned the drive:(
  19. When was the snow? Brillo is down there somewhere and said it was Ok today:(
  20. Try and quit sugar is going to mess me up the rate i consume it And apart from that I'll take it as it comes that's the fun off life
  21. Plus 1 owned an ep3 it was without fault for 100000 also own a accord 1.8 daily 140000 on the clock still going strong One thing with the ep3 was the synchro used to go a bit on some gearboxes but all in all great car I still look at them now and fancy getting another
  22. No problems more the merrier
  23. that looks awsome mate right thats the route what sort of time would you like to start 10 ish ? we have a couple of hours to get there
  24. http://www.greatestdrivingroads.com/great_roads/B4520.html oh wow that looks like a possible
  25. well i suppose that would make sense i bet there bordering ohlin price tho
×
×
  • Create New...