Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Mine hasn't turned up must have got lost in the post
  2. If it was I don't think there's any warning mine didn't give me any just packed up on me I'm 2010 and mine was done on recall And then I pulled the fuse
  3. Didn't think so I'll not bother then
  4. Lots of pictures of all these brackets please josh I'm guessing the issues with the fuel return were under the bonnet rather than the rest of it
  5. Is this a one off offer as you know I like to think about thing lmfao
  6. Is this a one off offer as you know I like to think about thing lmfao
  7. Might have to purchase one if I can save up lol
  8. Looks nice mate Cars with ecutec now https://m.facebook.com/EcuTek
  9. 20/30 mm I think most popular
  10. I wouldn't fancy mercs parts prices tho
  11. I've only had the privalige of a porker once and it was my bosses panamara big in comparison to the cayman However I got the idea of just how sharp they are What's that saying don't touch what you can't afford! In my case this was true as it was lovely
  12. Really nice
  13. you got any more pics of this of any blogs for it? Coils or bags? That is very very nice indeed ....... Must stop looking at 370's !!!!!! You should really after you last lot of work lol
  14. Looks awesome just awesome
  15. I should expect the same on my 370z then now decat. ......and a supercharger
  16. ^That's service for you
  17. Certainly is Cheers
  18. Yeah it's not a massive issue from what I saw it will be fine
  19. Josh, from the man who actually build the FRS: "As for fitting the Stage 1 with the Stillen, I think it could be done. The concern is the fuel rail inlet fitting at the front of the valvecover. Its very close to where Stillen puts the throttles and charge pipe. I was unable to get a local Stillen car for testing the Stage 1 fitment on, and from pictures it looks like it will require some bending and tweaking of the fuel inlet tube. I am sure it could be made to fit, I just didn’t want anyone to complain about having to modify the inlet tube. Charles @ CJ Motorsports 630-715-1077 www.cj-motorsports.com" When I looked at mine it was very tight but the guy at litchfield said it will go on with a bit of tweaking He just couldn't be arsed I made the last bit up but I imagine it went somthing like that lol
  20. I can't even contemplate getting my head round this one yet lol
×
×
  • Create New...