Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Wo Josh wo don't get ahead of yourself lol Hoping so mate satarday would be nice
  2. Little update the cars up and running well, and on the dyno to start getting it mapped
  3. Would be good to know if all this is needed for manual as well as it will almost certainly go on mine eventually
  4. As in NO FRS Technically they are semi-correct - car works fine with stock rails and basic FRS - but it's starting to look a bit ugly. Worth spending a few more quid I think Is there a fuel return on this
  5. Selling my sc zed was worst mistake I made, Bennett was right I'd regret it í ½í±Ž Mine should be back this week sounds like I'm not going to regret it Good luck with your next motor
  6. Is it a simpler fit to the manual do you know dom
  7. Never plain sailing but all good fun lol
  8. Ahhhhhh I see shelf it is then lol
  9. Thanks Mark apricate that information so with a stillen kit running the standard pulley what sort of boost would you be running? And in your opinion would it be possible to reach somewhere around the 4/420 wHP point without the fuel return safely or is it best to stick it on
  10. Yeah cool mate I'll get one orderd
  11. Yeah that's it mate I don't want it but seems that is only the surround unless the other bits are with the kit at litchfield
  12. Yeah photo bucket locked me out hang on Ahh looking at Google images I think there's bits missing if there in the stuff that comes back from litchfield I'll let you know
  13. I'm in this area so if you need any help let me know
  14. Urghhh when is it lol Yeah it will be back next week mate ....How longs a week 14 days isn't it
  15. Mine will have a supercharger on it and is 370z please please lol
  16. Anybody want the American style number plate holder that came with my stillen kit before I bin it just thought I'd ask
  17. I believe it is not a public event, just for those invited. Best to confirm with Amy though I've herd nothing
  18. Base map going on this arvo so she should fire up today ready for tuning exciting times
  19. Maybe you should get off the thread then and put your attention in to your own car. Woah, hostility. i'm not the first to say it and i wont be the last. you asked what people think and i gave my opinion. it's not to my taste I prefer the stealth look however still really enjoying watching what you have done and the effort that's gone into this build Some people go big into power some into looks either way I think we should apricate each individual effort that's what makes this fourm Saying he made it dog ugly is a bit like insulting the man's wife you just don't do unless you want negative comments back imo
  20. I think its perhaps like the I phone and Samsung war lol
  21. think ecutec just had new software then 6 months later uprev will have new stuff Sorry dom not informed
  22. Adrian you have to get a gtr and I'm sure they're work with them is impeccable he wouldn't be where his I'd today if it wasn't my install is a first for them and I think that's one of the reasons is going slower than it would with the likets of abbey /Horsham I think it will come good in the end one way or another I put it in there hands have to except the speed things get done at I guess Yes mate had a good chat tonight and should be back with me next week Happy days
  23. Don't know what you mean And to be fair I can't see dom getting a suit of the peg have you seen the size of him lol (Non gay comment before Josh pipes up lol)
  24. Right just had a good chat with litchfield requarding my car They have said there more than happy to fit the fuel return system if I want them to but seem to think that the ecutec software is so much slicker than the upRev that they can manage things from the ecu a lot better to do with fueling I don't know I'm no expert obviously He's going to tune it getting running see how is all running and then the fuel return will go in at a later date if needed So this time next week it should be back
×
×
  • Create New...