Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I'm thinking I'd like to try a couple of different set ups on my 370z now as in na mode the cobra was lovely but it's a bit boomy with the de cats and supercharger So without shelling out full price to find out I don't like it if like to try some different set up . So if you have a cat back and want a change let me know I like the look of stillen etc that sort of thing somthing deemed quiet as a cat back would be good with the de cats and supercharger I hope Thanks in advance
  2. Hey chaps a few bits I have for sale frozenboost no longer for sale Id 725cc injectors with plug and play loom £450 or best resonable offer 370z standard 5 year plugs they have been in less than a year £50 Mishimoto sandwich plate £25 Denso 600 cc injectors from stillen kit price offers Stillen fuel pump price offers Thanks in advance mods I hope this I'd OK
  3. Yes, but you commented, you git. No more support for you! Blocked your number! :lol: Yeah yeah yeah lol
  4. Thanks mark Look forward to seing Simons when your done with it
  5. https://m.facebook.com/LitchfieldMotors
  6. Don't oil vapours condense on the baffles (or stainless steel wool) and then drip to the bottom of the can? If it's not that, then I'm genuinely baffled Yes ...... And when FI it's even more important , along with crankcase ventilation . I bought 2 mishimoto ones . The smaller ones though at £80 + vat each . Lovely well made bit of kit ..... Not sure i need 2 though as I have one fitted and the other side vented back into the charger as per stillens instructions . Stillen instructions?
  7. Massive thred revival is this still available
  8. That's what I'm talking about
  9. Fail I've found one on flea bay but it's sided too the right hand side I want to get air into the stillen cooler and rads in general then let the heat out via the bonnet vents
  10. Wanted 370z nostrils for front bumper in carbon I can't seem to find any I want to put one either side Help please Like below vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  11. Sorry guys been busy today I'm going to cut holes in the one I have and fit some air ducts in the bumper
  12. Yeah that would be great I've had my car up on the ramp today and the exhaust was blowing all over the place so we have sorted that the best we can Also think getting the brace back on across the de cats would be a big help The frozenboost is not going to happen it may well go but in a bumper that already is terrible for air flow think it would sacrifice the flow to the rest of the rads so I'm going for vents in the bumper and vented bonnet just to get air in and air out better You can literally see how little amount of of air the stillen cooler gets by the line of flys
  13. Forget the photos, ...how about a video instead?. Full throttle drive by. Hope you enjoy it. ha thanks mate I'll see what I can do I just need to sort out what I'm going to do with the exhaust I don't think it fully complementry to the car but we'll see my mate loves it says it sound's like one of those raspy old ferraris lol
  14. Also big thanks to all that helped and continue to help with this build you know who you all are
  15. Right so I've had the car back for a week now and coverd about a thousand mile and all is well so far The install didn't go fully to plan as you may of guessed but I really don't want to dwell on that as in the end is all worked out nice The car is running on ecutec using a mixture of speed density and maff EcuTek themselves did the bulk of the tuning on there dyno and worked closely with Litchfield Put some nice safety fetures on the car They installed a gtr sencer to messure charge temps and built a safe map for if these get to high and also changed the car from running on open loop to closed loop as well The ecutec is awesome nice smooth throttle and awesome adustable traction control With 3 different fuel maps The results are 472 bhp fly and a big grin I'll get some photos and updates up soon new bits coming soon I smell cf again
  16. hold fire a sec guys I might get the frozenboost on tomorrow I'm trying to improve air flow and wanted something to cut holes in
  17. I'm game On going halves where are you bassed parrelo?
  18. How bad is the crack I want to experiment with cutting holes in it for improved air flow
  19. As the title says I'm after a bumper to experiment with
  20. See I think it's my back box doing all the nasty noises could it be worth trying somthing else with the rest of it or would it not pair up
×
×
  • Create New...