Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I don't doubt for a minute that there great I personally just find them dull most things I like the look of I can't afford That's why I went with the 370z I just loved the look it was quick and comfortable with some refinement and I feel like I'm driving somthing out of the norm! Not to be different just that it feels like an event to me when I get it out at the weekend
  2. this is a good shout - I was going to suggest a tuned 335i but its too heavy for track work, more a fast A road cruiser. But an M135i is a good call - although pricey to buy. I'm sure they're awesome but so dull they're everywhere you turn
  3. I've got a mate with a s2000 that leaves me for dead in places and hounds my pal in his evo But then when we go anymore than half hour down a motorway his ears are bleeding and back is knackered lol Horses for courses is the key its all about compromise One other thing to consider is if you stretch the legs of a sc zed on the road your into licence loosing speeds in seconds so can definitely see where ekona is coming from saying you can have as much fun at lower speeds I wouldn't say for a second that the power had overwhelmed the rest of the car it drives / handles as before just more What ever you decide I hope you enjoy it and make it your decision not swayed by any opinions on here It took me a lot to bite the bullet and do it and one day I might regret it but for now I love it and for me that's what life's about living for now Good luck with what ever you decide
  4. OK cheers I have a 350z space saver but can only put it on back then swap it round
  5. I've just supercharged my 370z and know I'll never see that money back however love my z and don't forsee me selling it any time soon I have always bought a car to keep it for as long as possible and my z hopefully will be no different I guess you have decided if you like to keep cars a long time if the answer is no then I wouldn't supercharge because you are just going to lose money The way I look at it is my z stands me at no more than it would of done to buy bran new and it's low enough miles to just service regular and look after and I don't plan on selling unless anything drastic happens
  6. Dose this fit over the front brakes?
  7. No mark should I have
  8. Hey guys had my bumper of today and forgot to put a wire back on When I did the bonnet light wouldn't go of on the dash so I found this And it worked so I thought I'd pop it here for anyone with same issue Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!) 2) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off ---> Press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off) 3) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!) 4) wait about 7 sec, the Pop-Up light goes off, Flashes 3 times, when goes off press Start Button immediatly (Switch Off) 5) Repeat steps 1-2-3-4 6) Press twice the Start Button (Do not start the Engine, only instrumentation!) 7) The Pop-Up light blinks slowly 8) Turn Off This may be well known but it might help someone
  9. Told you before your no good as a comedian stick to parts
  10. Great read thanks
  11. So it dose it's been a long day
  12. More to the point is that a sexy spoiler in that photo
  13. That is nice I think it's got to be ings +1 for me tho so dam expensive tho:(
  14. What are casets the bits that slide in the box
  15. your a parts pest no wait i am no you are
  16. Ok so the stealth bomber is getting some nice upgrades over the next couple of weeks .sibon ts carbon bonnet .torqen undertray .mishimoto catch can .invidia exhuaghtst .possibly frozen boost .and possibly carbon nostrils and back to litchfeild for a good check over and a map tweek :p oh and ive only gone and seen the jack royal steering wheel in person dont tell the missus
  17. Subscribed I'm of to Europe in a few weeks and my tyres will be done by the time I get back anyway Dose this apply to the 370z Aswell mark
  18. Welcome along enjoy your 370
  19. My cobra may be coming of shortly
  20. Just had a look 3 hours from here Got a mate in Minehead tho so might do a combined trip down
  21. Are we starting up the first Sunday drives again Brillo I can see a little 335 scz test coming off
  22. Ahh it is there just hit the screen repeatedly lol
×
×
  • Create New...