Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Lovely 08 page 350z at Mr tyre Coventry Second white 350z think you are supercharged leaving Kenilworth
  2. Anyone in here had experience with the stillen exhaust?
  3. I quit! I don't understand you anymore! Wtf Punctuation is important. he understands lol
  4. I quit! I don't understand you anymore! Wtf
  5. What was it josh got then Adrian wasn't that I take it
  6. Yes mate I know Somthing needs doing I'm almost covinced it's the back box but I'll investigate satarday
  7. I have conciderd putting the stock cats back in as stillen says it's OK with them in
  8. All good advice thanks guys I'll keep you posted
  9. Ah yeah I see What shall I do then I got a place near me that fabs stainless exhaust get them to weld somthing across?
  10. Yeah I think your right I'm wondering if the baffles have possibly broke up in the back box if nothing is touching the body which I'll check the weekend It did it when the car was na but only when cold for the first 2/3 minutes of running then was fine
  11. Yeah just a bit It was fine before decat but I don't think it's the decats rather that the decats have brought out a not nice side of the cobra Oh yeah and the blower lol Perhaps its just good for na cars as it was nice before
  12. There's a couple in my photo bucket ones a cold start But basically the raspy rattle at about 4 thousand is there a lot on below 60mph cruise
  13. Little video coming up I've just been for a little drive lol It sounds like a wild screaming banshi on wot great for now but don't know if I can be doing with it long term lol
  14. We don't know our rattle from our rasp lol
  15. Problem here is we don't know our rasp from our rattle lol
  16. Yeah ill do it tonight shame as it's got a awesome low burble at low revs that turns into a horrible rattle lol
  17. Do you get much rasp from your system Andy Is it resonated? I can't decide which way to go don't want to throw a grand at a system to find out its no different I'm wondering if some resonated test puppies will sort it Ill put a video up later so you can see what the problem is
  18. I'm trying to work out if my cobra had a rattle or if it's rasp
  19. Interesting Send me one outility for testing purposes; )
×
×
  • Create New...