Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Dan with the sort of geo you describe to you still get decent tyre wear?
  2. So are they night and day to the 370z?
  3. Hks and Uprev for same price; )
  4. Yeah I've herd the standard box with a good filter is best Save your cash I had hks before I went with the fi
  5. yeah good point mine handles nice now with those on cranking those up a notch might help
  6. Cheers! I had a look at them, they're quite pricey! How much would you want for the standard shocks? I just want to know if they will be okay as my standard ones blew but that may be because they had been on the car since new. Ya the bilsteins are quite pricey but well worth it IMO . Not sure what they are worth to be honest ? I ran the tein springs on my standard shock for about 1k so I know that they are good with no leaks .... I'm going to japfes so can bring them if that helps I really want to go with a good set of coils but just don't want to spend the money to find out is not much difference Did you see much difference with your set up josh
  7. I did a job in jlr the other week it was like being in car heaven
  8. Was just about to ask what pipe Ugh yeah mine will be loud lol
  9. Gutted I couldn't come up only hope mine sounds as nice when it's back Looked a great day
  10. When do you expect to get the gtr? This year?
  11. London and country are great I think there one of the biggest lenders
  12. +1 helpful chap
  13. Just get your gtr and stop messing
  14. When's your due date mate
  15. Hey guy fliters are under a year old poped in by mitz last service and sandwich plate is new never used IM thinking £20 for each plus postage but open to offers
  16. Built engine... Drool.. Just checking my savings.... Now you know you would be having a gtr built if that was the savings pile
  17. Built engine... Drool.. Just checking my savings.... Now you know you would be having a gtr built if that was the savings pile
  18. I think we need to take josh back to all those nice safe references he made before doing the FI lol
  19. Oh no I can see what's coming next
  20. Yeah I'm going to have one but in a few weeks mate when I've got the parts I already have fitted
×
×
  • Create New...