Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. The article says a Seat Leon... which possibly rules out 125mph on a twisty road. Most the passes we went on 70 80 was enough to have fun and not cook the car
  2. I've got one of those garage alarms of the rattle the door it goes of and feck it's loud lol
  3. lovley motor dont realy know anything about the price of these but glwts
  4. Thanks dude read what ? what min drop on your v3s
  5. Awsome stuff revised map on and no more knock Just going to do some more logs to send back across to Ian but I think it's sorted for now
  6. nissanman312

    My 911

    Sounds like some of your excuses lmao
  7. Yeah can do with both In only doing as Adrian explains You only really need to do it if experiencing problems otherwise no need really Can't get more retarded with computers than me mate the software is pretty idiot friendly tho
  8. Just had my revised file sent over so shall load that up later and do some loging Dead handy this
  9. Ok so been doing my first bit of loging to try and iron out and diognose a couple of problems hopefully within the map and not hardware
  10. Wouldn't bother his lead times have go right out the window lmao I don't know why, but I kind of think of you as "Mr. Big Stuff", you know, Exhausts, Turbo kits etc. Anyway, I'll PM you
  11. Wouldn't bother his lead times have go right out the window lmao I don't know why, but I kind of think of you as "Mr. Big Stuff", you know, Exhausts, Turbo kits etc. Anyway, I'll PM you
  12. I'd love to own a nsx
  13. ok been out to the car seems i need a file sending over from ian ill have to try again tomorow just started the car and its chasing the starter motor on start up im thinking ian could be right about the coil pack
  14. thanks for that alex ive got his mobile and called office today so he knows ive called just dont want to pester him lol ive an idea of what hes after my engine light is set to flash on knock detection in my v power map and it is flashing on low revs/load we need to find out why also had error code come up the other day cant rember the code but it was random missfire or somthing so somthing isnt right ian thought could be coilpacks. but without looking at car personaly couldnt be sure. right i shall go and fire her up and have a play
  15. although the new one looks a right giggle
  16. thanks alex
  17. i wanted to go out and do some loging tonight but havnt been able to get hold of litchfeild today do you know if i need anything from them other than the cable dongle and software on the laptop to be able to go out and log bearing in mind the car is already tuned by them
  18. so could you fit coils and get away with it ? or would you stick with springs ? like i say im only after minimal drop its better handling id be doing for rather than looks
  19. You need this you need that lol here he comes I can here him lol
  20. I don't want to go drastically lower if atall just want beter handling Is that possible without day 10 15mm drop
  21. I've been thinking of playing with mine a ltitle so thanks for this I don't supose you know if there's a minimum drop you can go without changing camber arms etc or is it a must when lowering at all
  22. Lmao Is to try and prevent that lol I have miss fire codes coming up And knock warning we need to find out if it's a problem in the mapp or hardware issue Also be good to do some loging maybey tweek the map its running a lot cooler now
  23. New toy to play with hopefully sort a couple of bits and some remote map tweeks
  24. I have to agree with you on this I had a play with one in my sc zed and although I was a little quicker it wasn't buy miles But then unless you drive a balistic missile in real world it never really is
×
×
  • Create New...