Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Look the moral of this story is buy a gtr it's all done for you
  2. Nothing Continue I think dom thought it was part of the tray
  3. Looks like that part of the bumper ass it goes
  4. It's a great tray dom If Adrian could come up with somthing like that it would be great
  5. Going to be one mean motor
  6. Lol I was talking to a freind who lives down there and really likes my car. He said he'd seen this really awful example in the flesh! He said it had everything stuck on lol I said to him I think I exactly the car you speak of lol
  7. Nope sorry they are 1/40 of my gtr
  8. Nope go away don't know you. never did lol
  9. Looks the nuts That's it no more mods the saving is on! I have to own one one day
  10. Check my oil every drive Call it odd just what I do You never know when you could of sprung a leak
  11. I wouldn't say they look better than on a 370z as I think there great wheels on the 370 More a case of make the 350z even more handsome and agressive
  12. Come on then Adrian How dose the gtr stack up against the twin turbo 370z which do you prefer
  13. The 370z diff is already a plate type diff isn't it Pardon my ignorance
  14. So the quaife is better where? On the road?
  15. Dom on here runs the quaife diff I'm sure he will be along shortly But as far as I know he loves it
  16. I'm supercharged and run motul 300v 5w 30 In on this to see people's thoughts Ps great thred
  17. Yeeeeeeeeah didn't take much
  18. Went up last year awsome roads.but no tolerance police my cards are marked up there
  19. Awsome enjoy
  20. Could you not tune him remote mark?
  21. No unfortunately !! Even phoned them up and asked if they could ? Still no You shall have to buy that red 370z then josh
  22. Love mine on my supercharged 370z The traction control is awsome And at that price there really is no reason to not go Ecutek
  23. If I hadn't just thrown money under mine is would of sold and got this in a heartbeat. I'm off to kick myself hard
×
×
  • Create New...