Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. / Wendy - 350Z - Full trip 2 Dave dutch 350z - second half, hopefully full trip dependant on start date 3 The big miester 4 nissanman 370z full trip
  2. Awsome pictures
  3. We have had 8/9 cars in Wales/Scotland and it has been perfect IMO A shame this thread has gone a bit awry, the mods have only been pointing out the forum point of view Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yeah that sort of number and like minded diving driving style is needed to make these things work I found this in europe this Sumner To many and its to unpredictable it takes the fun out of it unfortunately
  4. Or the mods could clean this one up for us Wendy has put a fair bit of time into her posts Not fair for her to type all that out again
  5. Sounds great and exactly what we are doing right now, but it is NOT a forum meet. Our issue with posting routes and plans was as this is a public forum someone could copy and paste info to FaceBook etc and then who knows who would turn up. Some would be welcome and 'behave' but no doubt some idiots would turn up and completely spoil things, you just need to consider that IMO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I agree I wouldn't make routes public Just that id like close non zeds freinds to be able to attend Yep exactly, without wanting loads of people you don't know and possibly would spoil the drive you have been planning for months and spent lots of your hard earned on... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Indeed
  6. Sounds great and exactly what we are doing right now, but it is NOT a forum meet. Our issue with posting routes and plans was as this is a public forum someone could copy and paste info to FaceBook etc and then who knows who would turn up. Some would be welcome and 'behave' but no doubt some idiots would turn up and completely spoil things, you just need to consider that IMO Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I agree I wouldn't make routes public Just that id like close non zeds freinds to be able to attend
  7. You did yes right as I hit post lol
  8. We organise lots of Sunday drives etc on here Where lots of non zeds come along. It would be great if this could just be an extension of those drives. So lots of like minded petrol heads with a variety great cars come together That's would be my ideal
  9. http://dsportmag.com/the-tech/suspension-101-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-vehicle-handling/ I've dropped this few times past couple of days might help you decide what your looking for
  10. Where can I read the rules and regulations on this I don't fully understand them To be honest I'd really like a couple of good friends to join do suits me But I'll go with whatever
  11. There you go
  12. Any off the traders on here mate
  13. OK cool My freind rik in the evo really fancies it he missed our last trip
  14. Awsome We'll hope you find a good one plenty around now I love mine like you say nice mix of comfort and performance Everyone says exhaust system and I agree The second most noticeable and best thing I did was anti roll bars as well as good tyres Car feels great now
  15. No worries They do some great little write ups
  16. http://dsportmag.com/the-tech/suspension-101-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-vehicle-handling/ Take a little read of this
  17. Yeah welcome to the 370z club I remember you saying you wouldn't have a 370z what changed
  18. I might drive my pals r35 there his licence gets revoked for a little while that week
  19. Cool is this ok to put out to friends Wendy or do you have a number in mind
  20. http://dsportmag.com/the-tech/suspension-101-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-vehicle-handling/ Found this a good little read! hope it helps somone
  21. Interesting on the understear Traction control has been calabrated by EcuTek so seems fine
  22. OK I went Skye it's a must saucy Marys lodge is great look it up rooms were lovely and not expensive Also the cangauhns pardon my spelling Must watch I'm excited already lol
  23. Report it to his boss will make more difference than the po po
  24. I'm not expert but I'd say sitting on it full stop isn't a good thing Probly got hot and slipped it a bit
  25. Is that Skye Adrian?
×
×
  • Create New...