Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. 4. I want to fit a frozen boost (I have one in the cellar, waiting). It won't fit in a way that I'm happy with. I won't touch the crash bar, nor deviate from the stock appearance of my car. Thinking on this one. Might get creative with a Dremel and some brackets. Why do this? On a hot day, or after a jolly good thrashing the car needs some cool-down. If you park it up, the intercooler/plenum heatsoaks and you get a little knocking. Drive carefully and it goes away once the airflow reduces the intercooler coolant temps. I got Jez at Horsham to fit a 6.5" fan that runs permanently on the Stillen heat exchanger radiator to help with this on 'normal' driving. I'm also tempted to do some pressure analysis on the bonnet and cut some discrete vents at a low pressure zone to pull air through the rads (but concerned this will deviate too much from the stock look, which I deem tasteful). (Genral info ) Go Ecutek get the temp sensor fitting at the manifold and and then closed loop monitoring and good mapping and you won't get knock because the car will add fuel to cool the burn. =happy engine
  2. Looks like a mustang Nah, it's far worse. That thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. As the yanks say hey ricer
  3. If your going to be broke may as well be happy with it lol Let me know if you need a spin
  4. I dint belevie a man of your calibre could be so forgetfull lmao I know the score
  5. When you do you can have my injectors you keep "forgetting"
  6. Things wrong with mine have only been silly nigly things The facts are really I've done 8 thousand odd since charging and all is well Like John says get it done right maintain it and drive it Great fun
  7. My pal has a 6 tommi mac Staying with him in the tight stuff is near impossible He throws a few g a year at maintenance tho and he's very hands on
  8. Welcome along
  9. Yeah but was he happy tho
  10. When mine is knackered I'll buy yours lol
  11. Should of heard it on the motorway satarday
  12. Yey 10 thousand behind you Loving it still
  13. That looks like too much fun! I want a go Anytime
  14. Drive this
  15. Met my girlfriend online 4 years in now Had good and bad dates but it's great fun go for it
  16. Nightmare hope you get it sorted soon
  17. nissanman312

    Interesting

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153299959128335&substory_index=77&id=549693334
  18. nissanman312

    Quaife LSD

    In for info
  19. nissanman312

    Rear Diff

    Would a 370z one work If so dom aka djaw on here has one
  20. Yes I saw this what a wolly he was
×
×
  • Create New...