Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. So that's why you came England no guns and NHS lol Joke before you all start lol
  2. https://www.carthrottle.com/post/why-90s-performance-cars-are-about-to-skyrocket-in-value/
  3. I might actually try and get down to this one for a look if it's dry
  4. Best of luck it sounds like a great move Keep us all posted on hole it goes out there
  5. No blowing this one there's house's inches away from the back lol Just checked my messages Adrian? ???
  6. I thought I'd post my day in pictures for the he'll of it. So 8.00Am 12.00am Spot of lunch with my veiw Afternoon session Home time More tomorrow
  7. Give you that
  8. A freind of a freind has one of these My mate was telling me how dam quick it was. I was sceptical I'm not a oil burner fan But then he told me about the tourqe 600 of them and 300bhp This thing is properly quick it makes you reconsider the oil burner 40mpg aswell This may be nothing new to people I just had no idea how quick they were
  9. I have a cjm frs sat in my bedroom it's going up for sale I think give me a shout if you need it Great thred keep it going
  10. You change your oil then your filter ??
  11. With all this talk I don't know why you didn't like yours Because I love the GTR? Yeah I Get that lol I would Aswell Hang on a minute why didn't Darren have yours
  12. So is the boxter going I should probably sell it really, 3 cars & a van. Is there much difference between the 2
  13. So is the boxter going
  14. With all this talk I don't know why you didn't like yours
  15. I kind of like that
  16. Yeah he dose love his porkers But his videos are always shot brilliantly Makes me want to go drive
  17. That would be nice umm tt I was chatting to a chap yesterday about suspension setup and corner weighting To really fine tune the handling Now I've slapped a bit more weight in the front end Also was chatting to the missus about new house lol
  18. Do you have some josh?
  19. I see I guess that's the answer
  20. Why do they rattle over stock dom?
  21. Like I say your welcome to a spin in mine to see if it's what your after anytime Just hola
×
×
  • Create New...