Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. ok so picked the car up today after having kw v3s fitted The car feels awsome! i wouldnt say its night and day diffrence and its very hard to discribe. the car just feels so sure footed now obviously with the rain at the moment its hard to push the limits just yet. but my initial feeling is the handling is now confidence inspiring instead of being a little unsure. the whole car just feels that bit more agile and flat in corners i would say its like uprating the roll bars again double good
  2. Stunning just stunning
  3. I've got it back wooo I'll put my thoughts up later just out for dinner
  4. Welcome along good luck with the search
  5. Hi guys my kw's are on and it's sitting at pretty much same hight for now The alignment has been done and here's the settings Chris at c1r has just got me going good for now untill I can fund camber arms etc Is this stock settings ? And what would you go with once I can afford to change out camber arms etc ?
  6. Invidia + de cats here and it's nice and loud on full throttle but just right on cruise
  7. Hi there I've used bridgestone and Michelin pilot super sport both good much prefer the grip of the Michelins and Wear so much better
  8. I've got the Stillen bumper fitted to my supercharged 370 and it has definitely improved airflow with the huge opening and intake above the number plate No issues with cooling so far I like you're bumper but the price plus paint is eye watering
  9. Pm bobbyborder if not he has one coming up for sale
  10. I didn't just read that
  11. Can vouch for the Ecutek it's awesome Especially the tc
  12. You are clearly not modding enough lol
  13. Always the service you get here it's all for 1 and 1 for all on here great forum
  14. Sorry to hear your bad news The car will be awsome you won't regret it
  15. Ummmmmm suspension porn
  16. I know that feeling and you was right to have your car at least you have experienced it All you have left to do is find yourself a nice fast 4 seater Glwts and the new family
  17. That looks awsome
  18. Next up is want to start doing some styling I love this look
  19. Yeah tell me about it although the winter is great for charge temps As far as the longevity of the car I think there fine if tunning is good and maintained well I'm channing my oil every 4000 mile with motul 300v which I'm told is at the top end of the good oils I also change the supercharger oil at the same time although premature is not expensive and helps me keep track of changes
  20. That's awesome lol
  21. Ok I haven't updated this for ages So I ended up have Adrians coilovers from him as I sold my injectors to part fund them And I have dropped the car with Chris at c1r today hopefully he's going good to get cracking early in the week and I'll pick the car up friday so I'll report back on how it feels I'm picking it up and going straight to Devon for the weekend so I will get a Good run in the car As for the supercharger all is well I think I've coverd around 10000 mile now Apart from the bloody annoying random missfire code when the car warms up The car runs fine so I think/hope this is just software issue
  22. Wouldn't catch me being that silly!! Lol Lol me neither
  23. My install and tune was about 2k The kit was near 7k
  24. good advice unless you love the z and dont see yourself selling it anytime soon i love mine but it is very expensive to do! but i have no plans to sell my z other option is buy one that has already been done
×
×
  • Create New...