Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I have a set of 370 plugs if they work in a hr They have coverd about 5 thousand miles over 12 months and we're swaped for gtr plugs when installing the supercharger They were fitted by mitz at cougar store when he serviced the car You can have them cheep
  2. So I have a 99 97 and 95 map if I get anything less than 98 99 then I run my 97 map to be on safe side Ian told me its just a couple of degrees timing retarded You can barley feel the difference to be fair
  3. Yeah I agree with mouthwash I just don't like that place for they're crap customer service
  4. That's understandable then mate I was in the same position as I had extended warranty But I totaly lost faith in nissan and don't invisage selling any time soon so want the best for the car You get that peace of mind from the likes of mitz and other enthusiastic independent places Roll on end of warranty
  5. I used mitz and Andy at cougar store top trustworthy guys But since I have been supercharged Litchfield do mine as they fitted it all so makes sence for them to do it I change my oil every 4 thousand now tho so I change it myself at 4 and take it to them at 8 just to be sure
  6. Ahh the hpc I used to use before I new better had so many nightmares with that place horrendous customer service
  7. Yeah you just flick threw them on cruise and it displays which map on your rev counter Then the traction hijacks the oil temp gauge and you set it on there Verry trick
  8. I've got 3 feul maps and a somthing went wrong limp home map
  9. My buddy just sold his m3 it was 2010 model the V8 one He drove my car on satarday he said the m3 and the sc 370z were hard to split Only maybey a good diff on the 370z would be the difference between the 2 He's no professional just his opinion but he assured me I wasn't missing out on the m3 He thought the 370z pulled a bit better Aswell
  10. Good stuff mate Yes I really want to do my headlights like that Aswell Do I risk it tho lol Did We ever find anyone doing them well?
  11. I had the same problem when adding de cats to a cobra Then I paired them with a invidia and it's beautiful now nice and subtle on cruise Then shouts on full throttle
  12. Looks like this will be a good shake down for my euro trip on the 20th
  13. Nice clear ad! glwts
  14. Depends on the colour of your car I'd say I have carbon bonnet on black it looks great
  15. Stunning costal drive today
  16. Yeah don't have the show without the go.sorry
  17. Yes would be nice if other enthusiasts could join in
  18. I noticed they all kept passing in guessing in the interest of keeping it impartial
  19. In Switzerland they were up on the passes egging people on for fun then pulling them In amg mercs lol
  20. I'm in I think if Wales isn't happening it would be good to cover that in the calender Just a thought
  21. check out my build thred mate ive put my thoughts up there so far
×
×
  • Create New...