Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Yeah it's just far worse than it was I think it may just be a bit of a leak further up towards the cabin
  2. Welcome along Good luck with your search
  3. I just don't know any more. its madness
  4. I now have whitline roll bars and kw v3 coilovers. The car handled great anyway but it's so much sharper and sure footed now Both gave a substantial difference in feel to the car so I would do you roll bars first and build on it Keeps you busy tinkering and you get to feel the benefits of each mod
  5. I can't afford a porker or gtr etc etc so I'll have to be happy with my humble Datsun
  6. Sold - thread locked
  7. Yeah get it worse on fresh But not with ac on I know you get fumes with de cat but unless there's a leaking joint it should be making its way out the back you would of thought
  8. Does it actually smell strongly of petrol though? I had a similar problem with my car at one point, ...I put it down to the De-Cats at first but as it persisted I investigated it further. Turned out I had a fuel leak in my engine bay coming from the FPR (fuel pressure regulator) which was dangerously dropping fuel onto the exhaust pipes/manifolds below. I fixed it by having a new pipe made for the FPR as the old one had developed a hairline crack which was the cause of the fuel leak. Very dangerous but luckily I found the leak. It's smells more like strong burnt fumes But I will investige that one cheers
  9. That was epic
  10. I know a lad who had one it sounded like a nas car with a performance pipe on it
  11. Looks good and it's Vtec yo! Cheers guys
  12. And the lower end of that is r35 territory Hmmm now there is a thought
  13. Cheers guys I shall get the car up and check for leaks If all bolts are tight what's the best way if leaking on joints ? Bit of sealer Those 2 bolt joints never seal to well
  14. This is strong and it's the same smell from the back of the car fuel for sure I know you get a bit of a wif bit this is strong
  15. Hi guys the fumes in my cabin are getting very strong is this a trait of decats Or should I be looking at exhaust leaks? My freinds run them and don't struggle with this
  16. Like is say I don't know porkers so won't comment on somthing I know nothing about But I payed 18 for my 370z 3 years ago And it stands me at about 30 now with all the mods I think it's a well sorted car for what it's cost me just wants a good diff and it will be a bit of a weapon
  17. 987? What sort of year is that I've no clue with porkers
  18. Really enjoyed it and it was a fair win And I won 25 quid I'm just anoyed I didn't slap a grand on it lol
  19. I mean why would he like the 350z or the 370z God dam awfull cars we should all get porkers and be done
  20. I bet the price difference is Aswell
  21. Ya I caught it from you !!
  22. This Is as new Josh just has obsessive buying disorder
  23. Oh well I'll leave them as decorative peices in the bedroom for now Hope your well mitz
  24. How much is it ? I want the fury fight anyway so might be worth it
  25. You just need to throw it all in the bin and go straight out the side
×
×
  • Create New...