Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. He put gtr injectors in mine and it made 472bhp flywheel I'm happy with it I've coverd 10,000 mile no problems so all good
  2. Ah auto tourqe guys meet them on a recent rally in europe nice guys
  3. Man I wish I had a garage like that Nice job
  4. Do you have a link
  5. Of topic I totally get your logic with the feul return system I don't get tho how Litchfield got my car fueling properly without one Surely if there was significant drop he would of seen that in the fueling when mapping the car! Ian was more than happy that the car was fueling fine on full chat at the level of boost that the standard pully provides on the stillen kit I am however going to have some safety trips built in to the ecu should and big spike happen either way I'm not saying your wrong But I've coverd a lot of miles of hard driving and had no problems Just interested that's all
  6. Get something designed to work with your car if I was you
  7. Luckily I get a new feista van from work to rally around so job done
  8. Your obviously that way inclined so that's good
  9. Out of interest what presures should I be seeing from a healthy engine When cold and hot
  10. No idea mark Ian is doing some work on my car soon so ask him to do this while it's there I just didn't know where the best place to take the pressure from was and what was needed to do it I guess he will. I just wanted to learn it Aswell
  11. Welcome
  12. Yeah that's the plan Litchfield do the same with fuel pressure Aswell with a sensor on the fuel rail. So having them both put on if I can
  13. What I want to do is run it into the ecu
  14. I know you can take a reading from the sandwich plate. but did I see there was somwhere you can tap into the block for a more accurate reading?
  15. I can give you all the info sizes etc of things mate if your making one that's not a problem
  16. Oh not sure I'm sure somone more technical will be along shortly
  17. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/102825-cjm-stage-1-fuel-return/
  18. I have one for sale
  19. Subframe of today to go away to be powder coated And all the fiddly bits from the bay ready for a paint up
  20. Hope you guys don't mind evo content in here Just thought some of you would like to follow the build Here's the spec of the new lump New engine is a 2.3 stroker 100mm stroke K1 crankshaft Carillo Rods + ARP’s 85.5mm JE pistons (custom machined) HKS 1.6mm head gasket ARP head studs Custom grind hydraulic cams HKS vernier pulleys H/D Double Valve springs Titanium retainers +2mm 214n Inlet valves +1.5mm Inconel exhaust valves Heavily revised Inlet ports Lightly ported Exhaust ports
  21. Busy day today on this Notice the hole in the block where the rod decided it had had enough of living in there lol There is one the other side Aswell Back tomorrow to start preparing the engine bay for paint
  22. New stroker engine ready to go in after paint
  23. That will have syncro rev yes it's a gt model so you get things like Syncro rev Nicer wheels Beter brakes Sat nav instead of a cubord lol Lots on here will tell you exactly what it is Look verry similar to one that was for sale on here don't quote me tho I'm local to that so if you need a second opinion I could possibly have a look with you
  24. Have they been mapping it still?
×
×
  • Create New...