Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Of course all he has to do is pay the guy then I'll disappear into the sunset mwahhh
  2. Noooo Im not you you know lol will get them for him if he wants just down road for me
  3. Oh my quaife may have to wait
  4. I (and other half) are twice you age and we value the the bucket and 'hard' style seats for support when pressing on in the twisties but also on long journeys, as we found that with what might be described as the more comfy seats gave us both backaches. So these were our choice in the A45 over the leather options. Oh look at those beauties
  5. Can you hurry up and do that so I know to bother or not lol
  6. I would say so from your arse up They will defo fit in a 350 as I am sure someone has fitted them before. Is that a r35 seat?
  7. Now your talking
  8. Are the gtr seats much more suportive?
  9. Just looked those up there nice
  10. Adventure Before Dementia
  11. You would think both would be progression
  12. It's seems to be a 10/15 year cycle
  13. I've just got your standard block garage it goes in OK Now I'm used to it
  14. I've got the invidia Gemini Its not that it hangs so low that it scrapes but I've heard it catch a speed bump here and there The reason I went with staying as close to factory hight as possible was I want it to be able to react in the way the factory car dose without hitting the floor Im not a big fan of being to low I wanted the car to handle better at stock height and it dose With the roll bars and kW it's perfect car feels solid and planted
  15. Lol Justified case closed your honor
  16. What's your beef your just repeating what alex said And I just copy and pasted and gave my view on what op said ?? Calm down man is only a commercial
  17. None stayed similar height it's all good no scraping handles great
  18. So really having camber ajustability on the coilovers front makes no difference for our cars? Lol wonder why the manufacturers add that feature in lol. Bit annoying though. Thought it would save me from having to get the front arm which are like £750! I have kW v3 I'm hardly any lower and (I catch my exhaust now and again anyway so didn't want any more low ) I managed to get a decent alignment set up the car handles great and isn't going around draging on the floor You can save up For the arms later date if you want to go lower
  19. My buddy has bc on his evo there shot already knocking and banging Just one story I'm sure there is many good story's
  20. Very expensive, and even more expensive if it comes undone. Best avoided. Haha. Yeah my missus keeps recommending this one I kindly decline lol
×
×
  • Create New...