Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. If your car has HID headlights then any UK spec light will fit
  2. Raise your bonnet catch, that may prevent or at least minimise the contact.
  3. There is no difference in any UK 350Z's engine, no NISMO tuned cars were sold in the UK but I believe there may have been one S-tune imported early on by a dealer? However, there are 3 variations of the 350Z engine depending on year. Originally there was the VQ35DE 276bhp, then in 2006 (2005 GT4) they have the VQ35DE Revup 296bhp and finally in 2007 they introduced the VQ35HR 309bhp.
  4. What colour are the springs?
  5. I'm pretty sure Admiral will drop their price as soon as you call them. Do that then use that price against other companies.
  6. Bumpsies
  7. I assume this is a council run pay carpark and thats why there are parking tickets? Poor guy didn't deserve the keying, though
  8. Tis merely an opinion, if you went shopping in your onesie at my local Tesco I would probably mention that too - although entirely your choice! I don't own a onesie, much to my dismay
  9. I don't see what the problem is Their lives their choice, not for anyone else to bitch and moan about.
  10. Beautiful car, just needs decats and some 19" CSL's
  11. Mine scraped on some speed bumps whilst lowered on springs, no matter what speed or angle I took.
  12. A few months back there was a deal on the Renault Zoe at around £130 a month all in, including batteries, so I'd assume that grumpy got a deal similar to that if not better with him working for Nissan.
  13. have you seen any plastic based nismo replicas? http://www.duraflexbodykits.com/2003-2008-nissan-350z-urethane-front-bumper-cover-piece-extreme-dimensions-108729-p-556818.html
  14. But this was a Darwinian Award for quad bikes:- http://www.dailymail...0mph-train.html Quads need taken off the road, we have some that drive past us and it's just stupidly unsafe. How are road quads unsafe? They offer the same protection as motorcycles. I believe helmets should be a legal requirement if they aren't already, though.
  15. Just a plenum won't need a remap and won't do any harm, however, if you change the air filter, cats exhaust etc it will probably throw the AFR out more than the ECU can correct on its own.
  16. It now seems the Zed ran into the rear of the quad bike (it collided with the quad bike) and there have now been 4 deaths. Come on guys let's show some commone sense. None of us were there so let's wait and see what the facts are and stop jumping to conclusions http://www.bbc.co.uk...-leeds-34373237 If the car hit the rear of the quad that does change things a little, however, it wasn't a road registered quad, so I'm guessing it had no lights. Of course it's a shame that anyone lost their lives, but I doubt theres much any of us could do if we rounded a corner at the speed limit (60mph) and encountered a quad doing 30 ish.
  17. So 3 people on a quad, after midnight, on the road, collide with a car and the people in the CAR that get arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving? Give over!!
  18. Typically 20mm front and 25mm rear are fitted without problems, however, some have upped those by 5mm each and not had issues either. It depends on ride height also.
  19. OEM gear knobs are more expensive that they're worth, like £135 expensive. For the switch panel, just remove them both, rub them down with some medium-fine sandpaper and spray them black with some paint from Halfords or B&Q.
  20. WOW! That is beautiful, one of the top 5 cars on the forum I actually like the Stillen front, especially when the rest of the car is modified to match in various ways, and those wheels, awesome!!
  21. KyleR

    Eibach 30mm

    Thanks for the info. I wouldn't mind negative camber anyway. (Ricer) Would OEM camber arms surfice or would you suggest adjustable ones? OEM adjustments aren't very big, maybe +/- 1.5°, so you'll probably need camber arms. Fit them and find out, it's not going to do any harm running for a week with the camber a couple of degrees out, just drive carefully with that in mind
  22. Completely missed this thread. That's absolutely gutting! I'm glad you're ok and I'm sure can fix it. There's too much heart and soul put into this car to let it die
  23. KyleR

    Eibach 30mm

    30mm drop doesn't really mean 30mm, It will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, so there is no answer to what the camber will be after fitting. When I fitted "30mm" K Sport springs, it was more than 30mm and the camber was out of specs by about 2 degrees, so had to buy SPC/Eibach camber arms to adjust it within specs. Eibach springs may be fine, Apex may be fine, you won't know until you fit them
  24. e60 M5's look awful possibly the ugliest M car ever made, but I can assure you that 6 series BMW's stand out. I have always spotted them from a mile off with their distinctive styling, doesn't matter if it's a 635d, 645ci or an M6, they all stand out. 350's/70's stand out too, that's one of the reasons why I bought a 350 originally and why I'd love a 370 at some point.
×
×
  • Create New...