-
Posts
7,614 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by KyleR
-
Ok, so what's the excuse for Datsun?
-
Don't have an HR but assume you are talking about the tube where the spark resides? If it is it sounds like you need a new rocker/cam/valve cover. Zmanalex has them for the DE engine, probably for the HR too
-
Or a dipstick?
-
There's less pull in 6th than in 5th so unless you're on a 2km long straight hitting the speed limiter you don't need 6th Anyway, yea, common issue, about £500 to replace the synchromesh plus removal and fitting if the box.
-
Seems too cheap to be decent, replica front V2's go for about £250, same with the rear spoiler, so you'd be getting the skirts and spats for £200. As said before, unless you're getting them to fit it, I wouldn't bother.
-
Karcher + snow foam lance and foam, Tom Tom one, blu rays
KyleR replied to Pnthrblkzs's topic in For Sale
oh and 2nd dibs on the foam lance -
Karcher + snow foam lance and foam, Tom Tom one, blu rays
KyleR replied to Pnthrblkzs's topic in For Sale
I have a better idea, sell the girlfriend, then her Megane, and use the cash to mod the Z. You'll enjoy modding the car and no more whining in your ear, win win -
That's weird, I had mine disconnect for several hours and the only thing the radio wanted was the radio tuned in again. Sorry, can't help you with the code mate.
-
Yes, I suggested the idea to them originally, then they said they were changing them this year but they haven't as yet Emailed scorpion yesterday suggesting if they offered different tailpipes they would get some more orders , had reply back today not in the slightest bit interested of even trying to offer anything else , thanks a lot ! Thats a shocking response from a company that should be trying to make money. The tips are a pretty personal preference, and anyone who doesn't like slash cut goes off and buys a Cobra. The ratio for Cobra to Scorpion on this site must be about 5-1, maybe more and thats a whole lot of lost custom.
-
Thats the best carbon dip i've seen yet So let me get this straight. Sanded it down and sprayed black? Just flat black or gloss black? Then dipped in gold carbon rather than the more usual white one? Then dipped again in gold candy? I assume the gold candy in 95% clear with just sparkles/flakes? Really looks great mate, might steal this idea
-
I'm sure I have seen this asked 3 times in the last 7-10 days. Fluid and slave cylinder appears to be the solution most used and as Neil said, stick a braided clutch line in there while you're at it
-
Before I get home tonight and really tear into this bullshit thread, I just want to ask a simple question. All those arguing against the car are aware that it comes out of the persons benefits, right? £54 of DLA benefits are lost per week in exchange for the car, so it's far from given to them. It costs around £230 per month for the car, tax and insurance, seems quite spot on to me.
-
I had a sleeve welded over mine, cost £40 and took about an hour, was perfect for about a year until the flexi's on the y pipe started to go. Had enough and bough a new cat back system, but the original weld was still perfect.
-
Definitely buy 19's, just not those ones they'll look a bit odd on the zed unless is has done mental bodykit. The 18's you posted should be available in 19's too and there's always Rota wheels to have a look at. Just please don't put 17's on, wasting your money.
-
Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam
KyleR replied to Adrian@TORQEN's topic in Off Topic Discussion
Not true. Ive told my insurers Adrian flux about both my in car tracker and camera set-up and they note I have it, but that it makes no change at all to my policy. I think what he meant was if you decided to give it a bit of welly somewhere then there's proof of you being naughty, should the police stop you. Thats why you only provide what you need to provide -
Policing powers against naughty road users...
KyleR replied to MrsNiki's topic in Off Topic Discussion
There are 2 specific places near me that people clearly overtake then try to force their way in at the merge point, it's pretty obvious that they're doing it. Plus, there's a big difference between merging and pushing in. Then only last week I had some woman in an Audi tractor near relieve me of my front bumper on a roundabout by forcing her way into my lane. In my opinion, if you find yourself in the wrong lane on a roundabout, you should either circle until it's safe to change lanes, or take off at the nearest turn and come back. -
If that wheel is expensive, try the Dotz GTR, it's literally IDENTICAL, same font for the GTR on the spoke and everything. Yup, rebranding from the same supplier I bet. Nicer caps though
-
A quick look about the site would show that every man and his dog who is running 19's uses these tyre sizes. There are a few who have adjusted the widths by +/-10mm for personal preference, but they'll fit fine, no running, unless you are lowered 30mm(ish) If you're not already aware, its more about the offset of the alloy in regards to "will it fit"
-
The man above you will have the bolt, pm him and you may it by saturday, monday latest. As for getting the other removed, any garage with a welder will do it for you It's not hard.
-
so tempted to paint my wheels now........blues gone 18/8/13
KyleR replied to buster's topic in 350Z General
I like it still, needs some flake or fairy dust though -
Is it worth while fitting these before an UpRev? I have pretty much every other possible NA mod now that I can think of apart from this and HFC's. HFC's are certainly going on before mapping, but not sure if it worth while putting back mapping a little while longer until I have got my hands on some pulleys. I'm aware that they should make revving a bit faster, but are there real world gains, if even a pony or two rather than reading about the 20bhp they give you in the various descriptions online Currently have catback exhaust, pop charger (I know it has no gains but the sound ) Wasso spacer and uprated sparks, so if there anything I haven't thought of as a todo before mapping let me know also I'd prefer to have everything done prior to mapping because I live in Northern Ireland and the only UpRev place is pretty much right at the bottom of the South and only plan on making one journey unless I boost it in 20 years when I have the funds Every little helps!
-
so tempted to paint my wheels now........blues gone 18/8/13
KyleR replied to buster's topic in 350Z General
I like it, bet it'll look better in the morning with better light -
If it's time to go it's time to go and let someone else enjoy it But TBH i think you have more than £2.5k worth of parts the strip, though, especially if you find someone with an Azure to buy the Nismo kit. £5k would be good for both you and the buyer if you strip it, but that would be such a shame for such a nice car. Maybe advertise it somewhere for a while at just over £8k and see if you get lucky and someone who appreciates the value of the Nismo parts and wheels comes along?