Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. just make sure you clean the crap out of the rims, like really scrub them, use degreaser if you have it, then clean again. It's pretty easy for crap to get behind it if it's not on well enough and then it starts to come off and look like a 50 pence piece lol
  2. Exactly, that's what I did, cost less than a tenner to try it out. If I really liked it I'd bring it in to get them painted on.
  3. I'm 6' and used to weigh about 65 kg, could never put on weight until I started the gym and began shakes. I put on 8kg in 5 weeks with high calorie shakes like monster mass. 1400+ cals per Shake and took 2 a day with an extra half shake after workout 3 days a week. I'm now the same weight as you.
  4. I did it for a while on mine, looked ok but made the 19's look smaller. It also started to come off after a few weeks which is probably my fault, maybe I didn't clean the surface well enough.
  5. KyleR

    Rolling Road

    Thats a good idea, it's right beside Liverpool right? I hear it's great shopping and nightlife there, never been.
  6. It's built in for things to be fixed by systems administrators and software developers customer services etc etc, but these idiots pray on the ignorant and fleece them As for the success rate, I'm betting south of 1%, yea really, under 1%. But making 100+ calls a day can make some serious money.
  7. KyleR

    Seats

    All the best looking seats aren't recliners, but it's not the seort of thing you want to chuck and fist full of cash at without testing for comfort first. I have my seat quite reclined compared to others, (not quite Hondaesque, but close ) and most fixed buckets look quite upright, so I don't want to waste my hard earn money on possibly uncomfortable seats.
  8. KyleR

    Rolling Road

    After a quick Google mapping, it appears TDI North is the closest at about 225 miles/3 hours. Better get saving £400 for the tune and a tank and a half of petrol Or tell Clarks to get a dyno and Uprev software to sort you Scots out
  9. KyleR

    Rolling Road

    You could get any tuner to map it, but it'll cost you a pretty penny for a piggyback ECU compared to the UpRev.
  10. I would love to spray mine Midnight Purple, but the £4k price tag puts me off Bloody hell where are getting spraying and wrapping done? I good spray around here will cost around £2k and a good wrap will be about £1300. To the OP, if you're having second thoughts on your colour choice, why not sell yours and buy a black one? Surely the difference in price (if there is any) will be less than the £2k+ you'll spend on a respray or a bit less for a wrap?
  11. I bet it was an Evo
  12. KyleR

    Rolling Road

    So basically an uprev dealer near you? (Since you want it perked up) Then it'll be TDI North or RS Tuning, don't know which is most north.
  13. Isn't that the new Impreza Evo XI
  14. I was told that the 3D Carbon ones were a lot wider, so not an exact copy. They are a bit more aggressive looking and probably what the original Nismo should have looked like. Personally i'd go for them. You know the fit is good, whereas if you buy some other make you're playing roulette.
  15. Hot water freezes faster than cold water.
  16. 3D Carbon are Nismo copies
  17. You'll need to cover all electrical connections with cling-film otherwise you risk the chance of something shorting out. I would personally disconnect the battery too to be on the safe side. But seriously, you'll need hot water, i.e. steam to get the best out of it.
  18. KyleR

    New lights

    D2r for your xenon dipped beam, H7 for full beam and I'm suers there's a thread in the electronics section with the various LEDs required
  19. £250 is a great price, I recently sold my drivers side for not much more
  20. It's int he member traders section
  21. AFAIK only USDM do, could be wrong about HR's though.
  22. Nope, autofold as standard. Damn those JDMs lol
  23. An 08 car should have been serviced at least 5 times (i.e. once every year) and This!!
  24. Yup and the dipping is only on JDM as far as I know, possibly USDM too. I think the auto fold is a forum mod
×
×
  • Create New...