Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Yes ^^^ALEX^^^ lol
  2. Too loud or too crap? If you have the standard mid pipe, the standard box is probably all that can be guaranteed to fit.
  3. They look like replacement alloy parts for the upgrade kick plates, if you have the OEM ones they won't work.
  4. Still no plain polished ones? Oh fooey lol
  5. Buy an Xbox Why? Playstation is clearly faster My 1:39.623 begs to differ Haha PM me your car, power and weight and I'll copy and give it a go. I'm not looking to join in on this and best you all, I'm just trying to get a comparison on the 2 games. That lap was using a mazda mx5 miata, 201hp 163lb/ft 2,006lbs. Right I gave it a go with this car and settings. 201 naturally aspirated horses, 30kgfm of torque which I think is about 167 lb/ft and I had a weight of 910kg (2007 lb?) I got a time of 1:35.416 with more to come if I kept grinding at it. So it appears that I'm either the reincarnation of Senna or for whatever reason GT is faster. Whether it be stickier tracks or a different algorithmic for power/weight I don't know. I wonder if it has anything to do with my setup?
  6. Well deserved, probably one of the top 3 this year I'd say
  7. Received mine today, awesome quality
  8. The blue is created with heat, but of course if you use something too abrasive or too ofter it make cut through it, so use Megs NxT Gen if you have it
  9. Put 3 fat mates in the boot, does the tyre rub? If it doesn't rub then, you'll not need to roll Anyway, I can only echo what others have said, keep plenty of heat on it and take your time. Mate done mine for me whilst it was in a body shop for a lick of paint anyway, so if something went wrong it was in the best place for it. Went fine though
  10. looks like the only breather mod you haven't got is the plenum spacer. S once you buy and fit that you're pretty much done with power mods unless you want to get into serious money like supercharging and forged internals. You could stance it for pretty cheap compared to uber power mods. Couple grand for bags plus whatever wheels you want. They could cost a grand for some Rota's or £3k for some Volks, up to you. Whereas a S/C kit will cost over £3k plus other supporting mods, fitting, tuning etc, there's probably £7k right there and you can add another £5k to that if you want forged internals. I think there is a happy medium, which is what I'm going for. Max out the breather mods, make it look good but not silly VAG stanced, and update all the suspension and possibly brakes to make it feel good. So it'll look good, go good and feel good.
  11. Good price
  12. Buy an Xbox Why? Playstation is clearly faster My 1:39.623 begs to differ Haha PM me your car, power and weight and I'll copy and give it a go. I'm not looking to join in on this and best you all, I'm just trying to get a comparison on the 2 games. That lap was using a mazda mx5 miata, 201hp 163lb/ft 2,006lbs. Cheers I'll give it a dig tomorrow if I can get time
  13. Buy an Xbox Why? Playstation is clearly faster My 1:39.623 begs to differ Haha PM me your car, power and weight and I'll copy and give it a go. I'm not looking to join in on this and best you all, I'm just trying to get a comparison on the 2 games.
  14. 20mm for the front, 25mm might fit with an arch roll. 25mm for the rear, 30mm might fit with an arch roll. Ideally you'd want a 22 and a 27 but I don't think they exist.
  15. ^^^ the floor of it lifts out.
  16. Correction, 2 UK DE's (1 pre and 1 post facelift) 1 Fairlady DE and 1 HR
  17. A white HR, nice and pretty rare colour. I seen my first one the other day with a full Nismo kit, looked stunning.
  18. Buy an Xbox Why? Playstation is clearly faster
  19. Been slow for me the past couple of weeks. Unusable when I get home from work after midnight, but I guess that's a server update thing.
  20. Right, just attacked Laguna Seca with the GT86. Got a time of 1:39.744 after about 10 laps. The car has 233bhp and weighs 1230kg. Not much done to it except fiddled with the gear ratio a little and changed the brake bias from 5:5 to 6:5 (F:R) How does this compare with you guys?
  21. TX458. Comes with the gash Ferrari 458 wheel though, so I've ordered the less gash 458 Challenge GTE wheel to go with it. I'll grab the T3PA three pedal set too when they finally get round to selling it over here. So you're taking this pretty seriously then? So where are these power and weight numbers so I can see if GT6 makes me feel faster? lol
  22. KyleR

    W Brace

    Buy after market, possibly cheaper and more sturdy.
  23. yep just dropped it 30mm sorry missed that bit out. But think it's about 32.5mm lower than OEM with the change in alloys and springs . Was hoping I could bring it back with just the OEM set up ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk The extra 2.5mm is due to wheel size so doesn't affect the suspension, just makes it easier to pick up cigarette papers off the road
  24. Just get the Eibach arms, it's worth the £180 to stop your brain from exploding trying to get it close to right with the OEM adjustment.
  25. As for the steering controls, did you order a separate lead for them? You should of had to buy 2 things, possibly 3 depending on what connection the new HU has for the antenna.
×
×
  • Create New...