Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I think it's just cold mate. I have the same problems sometimes going into first like you, but when every things heated up (engine oil, gearbox oil etc) it seems to work just fine. Did you change the fluids at the same time?
  2. 3D is the stuff BM used, 4D is similar but glossy so looks more "real".
  3. Sweet, I guess it's just the typical iPhone thing of having to buy specific premium priced hardware. SWITCH TO ANDROID! I love my macbook still, but after having the iphone 4, even with it jailbroken, i still felt so restricted! Grab a galaxy S4 and you'll never look back! Save so much money and have so much more types of apps/features available! S4? I want a phone not a tablet!
  4. If you don't know already, the picture you posted is real carbon fibre parts which cost a bomb, but if you want to go the vinyl route, definitely get the 4D stuff, it looks the best out of them IMO. What make is the eBay stuff? Stuff from Hexis and 3M will be much better quality bother visually and to work with.
  5. If it wasn't it'd be £4k more expensive, someones gonna get a bargain with this I'm sure.
  6. i think Alex is having a little down time at the moment as your not the only person i've heard mention he's not replying to PM's, which is not like Alex at all. He does get A LOT of PM's every day about parts and problems, but can usually get through them eventually. So be patient, I'm sure Alex will get back to you as soon as he can
  7. Is anyone aware of somewhere in game we can see friends best times, kind of like they do with the seasonals etc?
  8. TCS is the traction control system. It works by calculating the ratio of turns per minute front vs rear wheels. So, if the front is too big vs the rear wheels, the car will think the rear wheels are spinning faster than they should be compared to the front wheels and the TCS may kick in, which can be a bit dangerous in certain situations, but more annoying than anything. Raising the rear profile to 40 would also work as the front wheel circumference will be 96.5% of that of the rear wheels compared to about 96.9% for normal 19" sizes that we mentioned. Either way you'll have to buy a new pair of tyres, unless you let them put on the 35's
  9. Yes Stu, it gets on my tits sometimes, but then if it's not there I miss the wee thing
  10. It's annoying me that I won't get on tip Monday lol some of these times are incredible. Longsh07 - I'd love a go with a Fanatec wheel, the pedals are supposed to be second to none.
  11. Your front tyre will have a slightly bigger rolling radius than the rear by 0.4 inches, whereas the rear should be about 2.5 inches larger. This may lead to TCS issues as your actually 3 inches too big on the front. Get them to change it to be safe. You don't want to decide to keep them then find out. You have TCS issues and have to buy the correct size because you already refused their offer to change.
  12. It's amazing the difference in times here, I'll have to grind at it come Monday and beat you all
  13. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/32500-how-to-remove-the-steering-wheel/ Cheers Papa
  14. They all live in the garage most of the year because the owners are afraid of them getting dirty
  15. Good times Stu! You run with the same aids as me, I'm very heavy footed coming out of corners which would spin me out without the tcs 1 and I probably lose time with it on. What controllers are you guys using? Wheels? DS3 using buttons or analogue?...
  16. No rules for this one, but I encourage people to try with as little aids as possible as it makes you a better driver and once you can handle it, faster.
  17. Ahhh very good, I did try for the flat bottom on the 111r but not available. I'll have to try to compensate with sorting out the oversteer on the overrun. Or just buy another car lol
  18. same car as us Ozwald?
  19. These wheels look awesome, I'll have to add it to my list. Is there a guide for removing the wheel or maybe instructions come with it?
  20. Haha it'll only eat up as much as you let it Good time Danny, what car are you using? Lotus 111r everything else I tried couldnt get near your time lol I just took a punt on it. It was a toss up between something with stock 450ish or something lower and tune it.
  21. I'm confused! It's an 06 facelift, but he has removed the OEM LEDs and fitted the cheaper US depo ones
  22. Haha it'll only eat up as much as you let it Good time Danny, what car are you using?
  23. Of course mate, post updated
  24. Never really looked into 2JZ as I'm personally not a fan of honda. Don't get me wrong, they make great motors but just never had interest in them.. Unless its on 2 wheels and has CBR written on the side of it.. Isn't the 2JZ from the Supra? Anyway, there a guy in the drift series here in NI with a R26 in his Zed, the car sounds awesome, but keeps bogging down at slower sections. With the money these guys pump into their cars, you'd think it would be fine, so it puts off a little. The 2JZ would be better IMO.
  25. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-Facelift-58-plate-Nissan-350z-low-mileage-excellent-example-/131101259562?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e863e772a Beautiful car with very low miles for a great price. Only downside is it's a CAT D, but it looks very well put together.
×
×
  • Create New...