Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. A 3 litre V6 boosted to 800 bhp? Yes please!!!
  2. Both over priced in my opinion. I wouldn't be paying over £8k for a 50k car. But then again, I don't value the GT4 at all. It'll save you £200 per year in tax compared to the Revup 06, but it'll cost £1000 more than an actual facelift. That's 5 years worth if tax!!
  3. Steve at redline styling does plain ones
  4. KyleR

    Stubby Guide?

    Get the pliers out!
  5. KyleR

    Stubby Guide?

    LEFTY LOOSEY!!
  6. I work evenings, so while all you lot are at home whooping my ass, I'm getting more and more agitated
  7. Tell me about it. On SS I can be up to 7/10ths up in the first sector then still finish up slower Meant to reply to this the other day! I love the wheel, its fantastic and im surprised how well it works with a PS3 considering its designed for an Xbox. Build quality is amazing, so is the feedback in terms of judging how much grip you have and when you are under steering or over steering. I cant use it wirelessly with the PS3 which is a bit of a bugger as I have to daisy chain three USB cables to reach my PS3 from the sofa I also cant use the clutch or 7 speed manual gear stick but its not the end of the world. They work really well in Forza 4/Horizon. Only major problem I have with it at the moment is it doesn't seem to want to remember the ABS vibration setting so I have to turn it back on everyday. It also seems that after playing for a while GT6 stops registering 100% throttle. For a while was lapping brands only being able to use 90%. I couldn't figure out why I was always about a second slower than my ghost. With the above in mind its still running the firmware from the factory so I wouldn't be surprised if an update fixed those. They're supposed to be awesome wheels. I was seriously considering one when I was in the market, but they're lack luster customer services and ridiculous waiting time put me off. Then Thrustmaster came out with the T500rs specifically for PS3 GT5, so I went for that instead. Was thinking something like this also. It'll probably be the HR 350z because it's the only premium one. I'll do that one once everyone has had a few goes at these ones
  8. Pulled off an incredible (for me) 2:14.070 on SS with some more suspension fiddling
  9. Another 7/10th off brands but still nowhere near Ozzys time
  10. Yup, just knocked a second off my Goodwood time too, but now I can't get even close to it again
  11. First post updated with hopefully all the right times
  12. Are you getting grinding going into any gears? If not them just change the oil and adding Molyslip as Gixxer said As for the CD009 boxes. There is no exact way to determine which can has them and therefore what year to look for from a breakers etc. I do expect all HR's (2007+ with dual intakes) to have them and a number of 2006 facelifts. But without looking for the part number on the box you can't guarantee anything.
  13. Revup motor + lower tax?
  14. It's a large rubber nipple that the door presses on when it closes. Go have a look, you can't miss it.
  15. http://bit.ly/1hBh86G Think I've seen a few people about looking these for reasonable prices
  16. You can upload the videos to youtube and embed them here just fine
  17. Don't think they exist in that budget unless you go Chinese. You can get HU's with an optional sat nav function for that money, but you'll have buy the GPS receiver for another £300+ to make it work. If anyone knows of one please post a link, I'd love one too!
  18. I used Hexis CF Cast Resin vinyl Which is 3D carbon, right? Or does it just textured but isn't?
  19. Until they are dunno proven they'll not be going near my car. As Arran said, they're not dampened and this can cause premature engine wear. The car should rev more freely with them but I doubt they add any hp to the wheels at all.
  20. I took a second or so off my Goodwood time there with a bit of drifting in the first two corners, seems the fastest way. I think I'm done with BH but I'm sure there is more time in silverstone, just don't know where.
  21. Managed to knock a second off my time only on BH, don't know where the rest is gonna come from!
  22. They will all make a great difference to the handling of the car, especially compared to OEM JDM and are all much of a muchness compared to each other. So I would look at prices and decide which you want. Eibach have 2 rear and 3 front points for adjusting stiffness, I don't know which others also have this and if it's even important to you. I myself will be going for the EIbachs when the time comes and setting it straight to the hardest setting.
  23. I would suggest getting genuine Nissan gearbox oil from Clarks with a tube of Molyslip and try that first
  24. fair point and think you're right about a bargain, especially if you want a keeper and not too worried about re-sale Exactly. in 3 years time hr's will be around the 7k mark for a good low miler, this will be worth around 6k maybe? So save £4k, lose £1k come resell, win-win
  25. Thats a great idea, shame my toe hook is already taken up with my number plate mount.
×
×
  • Create New...