Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. So how many more pages is this gonna go for before a mod moves it to the correct section?
  2. Controls won't interact with your MP3/iPod etc, no unfortunately.
  3. Red indicator?
  4. Wasso's polishing skills are legendary! Mines polished also, but not to Wasso's standards. It was originally done by him a while back for another forum member, I bought it from them and tried to bring it back to Wasso glory. No chance! You need a lot more tools and patience than you'd think. Best thing to do is speak to Wasso and he'll surely help you out the best he can. If he can't actually do it for you, he'll point you in the right direction to get you started.
  5. It's bloody boggin'! I'll never go back after smelling my own stuff and other people.
  6. If you wanna keep stock height but improve the feel and handling, buy some uprated dampers and fit Eibach ARBs. It'll be like a new car.
  7. I have a Xenon passenger side from a 2004 if you're interested?
  8. I put on an old winter coat when it started to get cold late last year. I hadnt worn it since i stopped smoking and the smell nearly made me vommit. I was gagging every time I got a wiff!
  9. 15 laps and I shaved 19 hundredths of a second off of Tsukuba
  10. Contrasting goodness
  11. As someone who quite recently bought a replica Nismo V2 with carbon fibre lip and canards for decent money, take it from me, pay the money for excellent or authentic stuff. If I had to do it again, i'd buy a genuine Nismo and have the lip and canards skinned. Most traders replica stuff on here is excellent for replicas. The likes of Tarmac/CS will test fit and if its not up to scratch, won't reorder and RT make their own stuff from a mould made from the genuine part. So many parts are made from a replica of a replica of a replica and this is why we get ill fitting parts that need way too much work to make fit.
  12. Go to an Indy and get them to do a full service, check everything. Belts, plugs, fluids etc etc.
  13. ^^^ this. Doesn't it say in the doorframe?
  14. Tokyo 1:57.252 Noticed a glitch though, apparently my zed has only done 16.1 miles and before I drove today it was at 11. Something. So 5 miles = about 10 laps of each Suzuka and Tokyo
  15. Never heard of Fast Intentions mate But someone here has the invidia with HFCs, not sure which make though.
  16. KyleR

    Which Stubby?

    RDX Honda stubby is a better fit, Tarmac and Redline sell them
  17. Yea that would be pretty good, or even just able to see eachothers times in game somewhere.
  18. Suzuka I've another couple of tents in the first sector and about half a second in the last, I just cant get them all together on one lap. Tsukuba there isn't much time in it. I think the fastest way round is to be aggressive and slide into the corners. Tokyo I'm sure there's time, but I never tried it today so can't remember where.
  19. Haha I take it everyone's bored of these challenges then? Maybe got everything they can out of them?
  20. Suzuka bettered again 2:22.183
  21. I NEED a set of these. I wonder if they do chrome/nickel plated
  22. I think this is a job for an expert. Any ICE installers in your neck of the woods?
  23. Looks much better without the cream mate
×
×
  • Create New...