Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. So what else is coming off the car?
  2. Ahhh, the air defector thingy, gotcha Are you after one because yours is a bit tatty? You can't really see them, so best to just remove it and sand it a little IMO.
  3. Updated. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get some better times after the weekend.
  4. Go the Invidia, it's becoming a bit of a favourite over here, even at 50-60% more cost due to shipping and customs. As for your rant. That happens here too and it's really up to the seller, especially with a large item like an exhaust. I've lost out on things because someone has PM'd just after I wrote on the thread I wanted it etc. No big deal, no loss to me really. I think a lot of people prefer pick ups to save them the hassle of having to pack things up and then there's the risk of stuff getting damaged, so tend to sell to the first person who is nearby.
  5. Surely they do an M16x2mm threaded version? It's pretty popular in Jap motors. I'm not actually looking one BTW, just trying to open it up for everyone else who may want one
  6. I found that a wee while ago and posted it on here. I don't see anything wrong with it. If anything, it's too cheap for a Cat D 2008, which providing the repairs have been done well, is a bonus
  7. I'm confused, the bumper it all one piece, or are you referring to an after-market lip such as the Mines style or USDM Nismo?
  8. I think the pre facelift roadsters didn't have phone and radio controls, then in 2006 they got them.
  9. Do you have a drivers side of both versions then? Xenon or non Xenon?
  10. The mines doesn't sit much lower or further out, I'm sure you'll be fine
  11. SAY NOTHING!! She doesn't want your advice, if you give your honest advice she will come at you because she will feel you are critiquing her. Never criticise a woman! My only advice to you is to listen to her rants and be there for her, just don't give her an excuse to stick your balls up your ass!
  12. Mines all day long, the Greddy looks @*!# and it'll look odd without a front lip.
  13. Led rears and BiXenon headlight are mid to late 2006 onwards. All UK cars have Xenons and it's 50-50 whether an import will. At £7k budget you won't get an HR and maybe get a half decent 2006 facelift but you will have your pick of all 2003-2006 cars. It's really up to you how import the facelifts are.
  14. Only problem I see with it is that it won't have the awesome carbon fibre look to it, but it'll have the super strength.
  15. I think the sales man was trying to be funny and it fell on deaf ears really. But still walk away, it's way too expensive. Check the for sale section on here, I'm sure there are some better examples in your budget.
  16. I think the 350's were built in the states.
  17. I was about to say the same thing. If something is $1000, by the time you ship it here and pay all the charges, it'll cost you £1000.
  18. There is a tax and customs calculator on the inland revenue website, google it. I actually thought it was 4.5% for car parts, but could be wrong.
  19. Nismo exhausts are over-rated and over-priced. Yes it's nice to keep it in the family, but there are much better out there. The Miltek like Doogy mentioned is very like it, quiet at low revs then sounds nice when you open it up. I'd have thought there would be many many more options in the states for much better prices than here TBH
  20. It's called vinyl wrap and you can get it in every colour under the sun as well as various types of carbon fibre and other textured effects. Personally i'd be looking at ripping the console out and painting it. Trying to wrap that little button from the HR will be a disaster.
  21. I would imagine they are more of a mod for the boosted guys?
  22. At the end of the day, all services are basically the same. They check all the wear items, change the oil and oil filter, change the air filter if it needs it and top up fluids if they need to be. All other major items are Mileage/age dependent as previously mentioned, and will only be changed if you tell them. If you have no receipts for things being done, check the belts for wear, change if necessary, then change the spark plugs, brake/clutch fluid, gear and diff oil and coolant, then you'll know where you are and can breath comfortably knowing every things been done
  23. Zorst: http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649 HFC's: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kinetix-Racing-High-Flow-Cats-Catalytic-Converters-350Z-313-HR-07-370Z-09-/261387431693?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cdbe7af0d From a member on here, not sure why they never posted them on here. Zed: http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649 Good luck
  24. They're easier this time, I did the Seb challenge in no more than 3 attempts each track and only waiting to rack up the miles to get the last trophy for the platinum.
×
×
  • Create New...