BBK - did you try revving whilst it was fitted? I'd be a little worried it might get damaged or damage the engine cover when the engine twists that little bit.
2 degrees will be fine for tyre wear, but obviously not as good as 1 degree. I think mines about 3 or so but it'll be around 1.5 when I find a garage that can fit their equipment on my wheels.
Wasso is a member on here who is an expert in polishing metal and detailing cars, he also trades in plenum spacers which are cheaper than the Anerican brands, better looking and better made
PM him or looking in the member traders section for his thread, it's near the top.
It needs to come down a good 10cm from those pictures and I wonder how wide the legs are.
Deadman/Aliveboy was looking one and few others, but I agree, it needs to be on an aggressively modded Zed, not a Mines lip lol
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carbon-Fibre-176cm-GT-Spoiler-for-Nissan-200sx-180sx-Skyline-350Z-300ZX-/371005940491?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item5661ad630b
176cm wide, 39-49cm high. Pretty tempting but I can't see how the thing is adjusted down because it looks crap sitting so high.
Admiral have always done this. You have to log into your account to see the renewal quote, then phone them to lower it or cancel.
It's @*!# because they always double your quote. My renewal was over £900, quote from their website is £544.
you're not expanding the damper.You basically remove the top mount off the coilover, ad the lifter to the top mount and then the whole assembly is the top mount.
So when you raise the car it just lifts, and the shock extends normally was if you had long travel.
Ahhhh gotcha
So could easily be used on the rear also then? Might be an option for me in the future then
Exact same tyres as me then, can only assume it's my larger girth
Hmm, at the most, low profile and wide tyres are a disadvantage, aren't they?
Honestly no idea, but wider tyres = more traction