Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Yea if you have an android phone, you can get one first cheap, but as far as I know, you can't connect the bluetooth to iPhone, so you need a wifi one, thats why I went with the iOBD, that and I got it second hand off the forum Does this torque app exist for iPhone, didn't see it in the App Store when I looked. The iOBD has a dedicated app which actually plots on a map your journey, plus time taken, distance, average MPG etc etc. I like it
  2. KyleR

    Boot Popper

    Clarks Motorsport will have them. Also Zmanalex will probably have second hand. You could also send Peteman35 a message as he updates the springs in them and may have a couple spare lying around, worth a shot.
  3. What version have you went for? Didn't even know they made xbox compatible wheels.
  4. New garages are a joke! The zed being able to comfortably fit in a garage is a main selling point for me. Zed no fit, Kyle no buy
  5. Google iobd2.
  6. KyleR

    New lights

    In that case you need D2R as per my first post and H7 for the full beam if you want to change those also.
  7. Yup, Clarkes is the best place for genuine, or keep a look out for second hand in the for sale section and eBay.
  8. Exhaust will provide better gains, especially especially when coupled with decats or HFCs and the sound will overpower the intake as mentioned. Intakes look good under the bonnet though if you ever plan on bringing it up.
  9. KyleR

    New lights

    What year is your car? Pre facelift is D2R and facelift and HR is D2S.
  10. Close <2006 = DE 2006 - early 2007 = DE Revup >2007 = HR But as mentioned before, look for the bulge bonnet and dual air intakes to identify the HR engine due to late registered cars.
  11. Cheers mate. It'll be interesting to compare.
  12. That's what I thought but I just checked because of this thread and it produces 248g/km which is the second highest band at £840 if registered after 1st April 2010
  13. Isn't it £840 for the Nismo or any 370 registered after April 2010?
  14. Belts loose maybe?
  15. Nah, it's much lower than that: Mine's only C500 because I've tuned it. Ah ok, gimmi your power and weight and I'll try to replicate it.
  16. Oh right, ok, so a stock BRZ is C500? I'll try a few laps in that.
  17. Remove the B pillars first and be very VERY careful, they can crack quite easily. You could also invest in some trim removal tools to help you.
  18. If the bolts have perished, I hope the cat and y pipe flanges aren't the same!
  19. Maybe it was a payable option?
  20. Could be the right hand drop link?
  21. > Is it worth paying the extra in tax for a newer model? In my opinion, yes. I have the earlier model on cheaper tax and after about a year I started wishing I'd saved up a bit longer and bought an 06 or 07 HR. I'm still happy with the zed, very happy, although I've spent many monies to try to get my car on par with the later models. > (regular question on all forums, I know)..I'm thinking around 23mpg average?, not a big issue just want to see the punch coming. Town driving you can get 20 if you want, motorway near 30 easily on cruise control. So really depends on your driving style and situation. > I'm hoping the 350 will live up to expectations and be fairly bulletproof as long as it is maintained? It will be my daily driver so would just like to know of anything major to look out for. They're pretty good, no known massive failures if you keep an eye on the oil and follow the schedule. Good luck finding one
  22. Will, posting the picture for Dblock is not feeding the troll, it's quite the opposite. He's called you out on your story, to which you said you'd prove it happened with a picture. By not providing said picture and repeatedly posting that picture meme thing you are admitting defeat, and therefore admitting you made it up. So if it really did happen, post up the picture so we can all see that you were not telling stories and that Dblock is wrong about you.
  23. I take it C500 is similar to 500PP on GT6? I'll give Spa and Laguna Seca a go tomorrow, just to compare the system scoring.
  24. But all induction kits are the same, they are a cone filter either in a box or behind a shield, with or without their own blingy tube. Makes no difference. Sounds like I'm completely against them, but I have the JWT. I bought it for the noise, which is awesome, but now I have a decent exhaust I can't hear it, so I should really put the standard one back in for numbers. However, it looks crap, so JWT is staying, for now
×
×
  • Create New...