Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Hydro-dipping

    This hydro dripping is getting so so much better than it was a few years ago. The finish looks awesome, and a great touch with the Nismo gear selector which looks flushed in?
  2. For some reason when I see that I think C West…
  3. Wasso has 2 genuine ones Likwid Art do replica gel versions
  4. DW have literally just started doing them a couple of months ago. I'm pretty sure they're perfectly fine but I think you'll find most use SPC/Eibach
  5. Gloss black Oh, and you're missing a bumper popper
  6. KyleR

    GTR FRONT BUMPER

    Personally it's one of my top 3 fugliest bumpers available for the 350.
  7. He's looking a Nismo style lip, not a Mines replica. I've seen less aggressive lips, but mainly in the states and I've no idea who supplies them, sorry.
  8. Is it reasonably close to you? Why not go see it and let the seller know you're on to them?
  9. I know the feeling, mate. There's not that many Zeds in these parts, but when I do see one, I'm never in mine. I think twice I've seen one while driving it.
  10. Roll the rear arches, problem solved
  11. Short of supercharging you'll be hard pushed to reach the hp of an HR with an 05. You'll get more torque, though. Certainly go for the HR if you can as it's a stronger engine and has all the exterior and interior updates
  12. Nissan provide free breakdown with all their services anyway, not exclusive to those who take the plans
  13. That dash looks awesome, well done Must have been a right pain doing around the clocks?
  14. Honestly I'd try the reset as it's free and take 10 minutes, if that doesn't do it, it's refurb/new motor time
  15. I'd pay attention to the various cross braces and the 2 brackets behind the rear wheels that the plastics attach to.
  16. Bit harsh. He's on Michillins now. He's on what? Oops Will you believe me if I say auto correct? Ummmmm, nope
  17. Why do you want them palleted? Just chuck them in the car/van/lorry. They need a refurb anyway so wouldn't worry about them sliding about.
  18. Bit harsh. He's on Michillins now. He's on what?
  19. I like the idea of a place to come see what the roads are like so you can avoid speed bumps etc However, if this thread drags on no one is going to read through X number of pages in the off chance that a road they plan to use is listed. It needs a map with pins indicating speed bumps and dodgy roads
  20. Yea Canada's shite, I went there 20 years ago with my family. Did Calgary, Banff and Jasper, all ugly places full of nothing
  21. Right, firstly, WOW! SO much info coming from so many directions and it's just getting confusing for the guy. OP - What is your budget for your new alloys?
  22. I don't see the problems with what MCook did The car ticks over in 1st at near 10mph, so a tiny squirt gets up to 20 which is still insanely slow, not to mention he did it on his way to the back of the carpark where no one parks anyway…
  23. X brace? You mean the W brace surely?
  24. Not fan boys, we just like phones that will last the length of the contract without crashing every 5 minutes
×
×
  • Create New...