Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Will that looks so so much better than how it was when you bought it, well done Now, how about some facelift front lights to match the rears, maybe some HFC's, or possibly some aluminium kick plates?
  2. Which Kumho's? I have 19" KU39's on mine and they are more than up the job of fast road driving. I haven't had a scare in them yet and it gets pushed pretty hard sometimes.
  3. I don't know what you mean, I'm nearly stating that it would save time and hassle to buy both and fit both at the same time I know what you mean about the list, I had the same that of course kept changing. Best to just do a bit every month and in no time it'll be approaching completion. I always had some rainy day money laying around for situations that crop up like these exhaust bargains
  4. Or you could have a real carbon fiber one
  5. They'll probably call it stone clip damage as always
  6. I've added up all my extra aftermarket parts thats i've bought for the car, it's comes to over £7k and I haven't gained any bhp.
  7. Hey Gary, yes you'd have to remove the rear bumper to fit the clusters, but it's really not hard, either 3 or 5 screws and a few poppers and it's off The HFC's are Powerflow or something, not Berks or Cobra etc. The exhaust is awesome, not chav loud and has a great tone when you get up the rev range Infact, fitting both exhaust and HFC's at the same time would save you a load of hassle Where abouts in NI are you? I'm in Portadown.
  8. Seen it a few days ago also. Theres actually quite a few different types of Zed paraphernalia floating about, but I don't think it has enough of a cult following to be worth anything, unfortunately.
  9. Been scouring eBay and waiting on some replies, but I expect silly prices really. Not thought of Keyser, I'll give him a shout
  10. Since I'll be flogging the Rotas soon, I think the best bet will be to just sell them straight without any swapping. To do this I'm gonna need one more standard alloy since some inbred tramp stole one of mine a while back, god knows what they're doing with one alloy wheel Need it as cheap as possible and not bothered about the tyre, unless you happen to have a 225/45 Hankook Ventus V12 wrapped around it lol. I know this is a bit of a long shot, but where there is a will there is a way
  11. KyleR

    Aerial base

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-350Z-Z33-Antenna-Base-28216CD000-/301285464686?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4626035a6e You are very welcome
  12. Have you tried opening a Photobucket account and using that to upload photo's? There are no size restrictions and you can simply paste photos from Photobucket into this forum and they will show http://www.photobucket.com
  13. You will not, it's the only one I have It's a £25 Richbrook slangy thingy off eBay, can't be hard to find Ok, I take that back, there are none on eBay Google has it for about £27+shipping though
  14. You will not, it's the only one I have It's a £25 Richbrook slangy thingy off eBay, can't be hard to find
  15. Oops my bad, no idea how I fubared that up
  16. Plenty more goodness to go
  17. If his 20,000 post is anything like the other 19,999, it'll be complete drivel
  18. This must be the 12th thread on this in the last 2 weeks
  19. You have first dibs if someone comes in looking the fronts I need fronts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Excellent, want me to put your name down for a 50/50 split with Rick?
  20. I'm on springs, but the hassle removing them isn't worth a few quid they're worth. They're not in great nick to be honest, coating flaking etc so I'll leave them on
  21. You have second dibs if shipping becomes a more feasible option. It's no the shipping of them thats the problem, it's the not having any wheels thats the issue lol Ok mate, makes sense Keep me in the loop. I guess they are Front 9.5J ET20 and Rear 10.5J ET20? Cheers Yes mate, I should have mentioned that in the ad
×
×
  • Create New...